GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
PUBLIC HEALTH WING-IV
3rd Floor, DGD Building School Block, Shakarpur, Delhi-110092 Ph: 011-22482016, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delhi State Health Bulletin for Containment of COVID-19
(No. 3/ 6th March 2020) Total positive cases in Delhi till date : Three
- Third positive case of COVID-19 in Delhi has been reported from Uttam Nagar. There are 8 members in family, including him, samples of all family members have been collected. The details of contact tracing , home isolation etc of all the cases is as per table given below:-
|Item No.||Total no. of contact traced||Contacts from Delhi||Contacts from Outside Delhi||No. of Home Quarantine done||No. of Hospital isolation||No. of sample sent based on risk stratification|
|Case No. 1||105||41||64||105||–||19|
|Case No. 2||95||22||73||93||02||04|
|Case No. 3||11||11||—||11||Nil||11|
- In containment plan, Surveillance team has done house to house survey of 50 households in vicinity of the third case.
- A state monitoring group (SMG) has been constituted, under the chairmanship of Hon’ble health Minister to review COVID-19 infection status at hourly level and take necessary actions immediately.
- Total number of Calls received at CATS -23, Number of contacts transferred to RML -12, Safdarjung Hospital –1 and Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital -1
- As per containment plan, Geo spatial Delhi Ltd (GSDL) has mapped a Buffer zone of 5 km around the primary cases reported till date.
- Public Awareness message regarding covid-19 through radio jingle is being aired on 09 Radio
stations with the frequency of 60 spots per day.
- A national level training of trainers was held on 6.3.2020 and attended by State level
officers. Training on covid-19 has been scheduled at State level on 09.03.2020 for the CDMOs/DSOs, DHOs, Nodal officer & Microbiologist of H1N1 designated Hospitals at Delhi Secretariat.
- A review meeting of all CDMOs to assess the activities undertaken related to covid-19 has been taken by DGHS
- Total calls received and responded at State Head Quarter Control Room – 41
- Till date, 1,35,343 travellers from corona affected countries have been screened at Delhi Airport and placed under surveillance.