GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
PUBLIC HEALTH WING-IV
3rd Floor, DGD Building School Block, Shakarpur, Delhi-110092 Ph: 011-22482016, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delhi State Health Bulletin for Containment of COVID-19 (No. 4/ March 7th 2020)
COVID-19 Status as on 7.3.2020 at 6 AM
Global: 1,02,170 Cases (including clinical cases), Deaths 3491 National: 31 Cases, 0 Deaths
Delhi State: 3 Cases, 0 Death
- One more case is preliminarily tested positive for COVID-19 in Delhi, Confirmation is awaited. She has no travel history but has history of contact with Case no. 2 on 28.02.2020. She is kept under isolation at Safdarjung Hospital.
The details of contact tracing, home isolation etc of all the cases is as per table given below:-
|Item No.||Total no. of contact traced||Contacts from Delhi||Contacts from Outside Delhi||No. of Home Quarantine done||No. of Hospital isolation||No. of sample sent based on risk stratification|
|Case No. 1||105||41||64||105||–||19|
|Case No. 2||168||22||73||168||02||07|
|Case No. 3||64||64||—||68||Nil||11|
|Case No. 4 (Confirmation awaited)||38||38||—||Nil||8, sampling is under process for 27 other contacts|
- Advisory have been issued to all Pvt. Hospitals and Nursing Homes to make requisite preparations for admitting suspected cases of COVID -19 under isolation and for their treatment. They are also directed to identify and earmark intensive care beds.
- Meeting of District Task force of Shahdara District held today under the chairmanship of DC
- Advisory issued by Ministry of Tourism, for hotels with respect to foreign tourists from COVID -19 affected countries, have been circulated
- As per the new guidelines for isolation wards wherein beds placed at a distance of two meters ,total available isolation beds in 25 designated hospitals are 168 and additional 250 isolation beds in Rajiv Gandhi super specialty hospital and 50 isolation beds in Janak Puri super Specialty Hospital have also been designated for isolation of patients/contacts
- Total number of Calls received at CATS – 13. Total 17 people were transferred , 15 to RML hospital and 2 to Safdarjung hospital
- Total calls received and responded at State Head Quarter Control Room – 50
- Awareness sessions were conducted in various health facilities for the ASHA and Anganwadi workers
- District Disaster management teams also conducted awareness sessions for RWAs
- Till date, 1,40,603 passengers from COVID-19 affected countries have been screened at Delhi Airport and placed under surveillance. 5258 passengers from affected countries were screened today.
- Symptomatic passengers admitted in Safdarjung and RML hospital as on today are 34.