GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES PUBLIC HEALTH WING-IV
3rd Floor, DGD Building School Block, Shakarpur, Delhi-110092 Ph: 011-22482016, Email: email@example.com
Delhi State Health Bulletin for Containment of COVID-19 (No. 8/ March 11th 2020)
COVID-19 Status as on 11.3.2020
Global: 1,18,745 Cases (including clinical cases), Deaths 4284 National: 52 Cases, 0 Deaths
Delhi State: 5 Cases, 0 Death
|Hospital||Cummulative No. of Passengers from Affected Country Under observation AS on Today||Cummulative No. of Asymptomatic Passengers under home isolation AS on Today (n COV Sample Negative Patients Discharged)||Cummulative No. of Symptomatic Passengers Hospitalized AS on Today||No. of Symptomatic Passengers Hospitalized Today||Cummulativ e No. of Positive (Delhi)||Cummulat ive No. of Positive (Outside Delhi)|
Following table is showing details of contact tracing, home isolation, sample collection etc. (as on 11.3.2020)
|Sr. No.||Total no. of contact traced||Contacts from Delhi||Contacts from Outside Delhi||No. of Hospital isolation||No. of sample sent based on risk stratification|
|Case No. 1||105||41||64||Nil||19|
|Case No. 2||171||87||84||01||10|
|Case No. 3||356||287||69||Nil||08|
|Case No. 4||76||76||—||Nil||35|
|Case No. 5||9 family members and surveillance of 50 nearby houses has been done|
- 5th case of Delhi , reported today from Janakpuri, a 46 yrs male, having history of travel to Japan, Geneva and Italy. He is admitted at RML hospital. There are 9 members in his family, all are asymptomatic except his mother. Survillence of nearby 50 houses has been done
- Total calls received and responded at State Head Quarter Control Room – 38 calls
- Calls received at CATS – 21 calls
- Till date, 1,58,883 passengers from COVID-19 affected countries have been screened at Delhi Airport and placed under surveillance.3534passengers from affected countries were screened today.
- Awareness drives are continued in vulnerable areas/places viz. markets, JJ clusters, unauthorized colonies, ISBTs, railway Stations and metro stations etc.
- A full page colored advertisement has been published today in all leading newspapers.
- A meeting has been taken by Chief Secretary, Delhi to review setting up of Quarantine Centers for asymptomatic Corona Virus suspect cases.