GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
PUBLIC HEALTH WING-IV
3rd Floor, DGD Building School Block, Shakarpur, Delhi-110092 Ph: 011-22482016, Email: email@example.com
Delhi State Health Bulletin for Containment of COVID-19 (No. 9/ March 12th 2020)
COVID-19 Status as on 12.3.2020
Global: 1, 26,182 Cases (including clinical cases), Deaths 4632
National: 60 Cases, 0 Death
Delhi State: 6 Cases, 0 Death
|Hospital||Cummulative No. of Passengers from Affected Country Under observation AS on Today||Cummulative No. of Asymptomatic Passengers under home isolation AS on Today (nCOV Sample Negative Patients Discharged)||Cummulative No. of Symptomatic Passengers Hospitalized AS on Today||No. of Symptomati c Passengers Hospitalized Today||Cummulati ve No. of Positive (Delhi)||Cummulat ive No. of Positive (Outside Delhi)|
Following table is showing details of contact tracing, home isolation, sample collection etc. (as on 12.3.2020)
|Sr. No.||Total no. of contact traced||Contacts from Delhi||Contacts from Outside Delhi||No. of Hospital isolation||No. of sample sent based on risk stratification|
|Case No. 1||105||41||64||Nil||19|
|Case No. 2||171||87||84||01||10|
|Case No. 3||434||375||69||Nil||08|
|Case No. 4||76||76||—||Nil||35|
|Case No. 5||615||15||600||01||01|
|Case No. 6||09||09||—||Nil|
- 6th Case of Delhi, reported today from Janakpuri, a 69 yrs female, having history of contact with 5th case (Mother). She is admitted in RML hospital. There are 9 members in her family, as per report provided by RML Hospital the condition of the patient is unstable and rest of the family members are asymptomatic.
- Hon’ble Lt. Governor, Delhi chaired a meeting to review preparedness to contain novel coronavirus (COVID – 19) in Delhi with Hon’ble Chief Minister, & Health Minister, and other senior officers.
- Hon’ble Lt. Governor directed that all public offices, public places & public transport be checked and disinfected on daily basis.
- It was further agreed to take steps to close schools, college, cinema halls etc to minimize spread of disease.
- Massive awareness and public sensitization campaigns in national and vernacular Media (specially in Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi), is to be continued. All the people should be informed about the symptoms, mode of transmission and how to reduce risk of corona virus infection.
- Municipal Bodies, Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board, DC’s of 11 districts are directed to set up quarantine facilities.
- Health Department is directed to ensure immediate steps to augment facilitation of sample testing, quarantine & tertiary care at designated hospitals.
- A meeting of MSs/MDs of all Govt. hospitals of Delhi has been taken by Secretary (H&FW), GNCTD, Delhi to review the status of initiation of sample collection and isolation beds in 34 Hospitals, testing facilities in 03 Medical Colleges for symptomatic Corona Virus suspected cases. As on date sample collection facility has been initiated in 06 Hospitals (05 Delhi Govt. & 01 North MCD) as per following details
- Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital
- Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital
- Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalya
- Babu Jagjiwan Ram Memorial Hospital
- Hindu Rao Hospital
24×7 control room number for COVID-19 : 011-22307145, 011-22300012,011-
- A full page colored advertisement has been published today in all leading newspapers. Advisory has also been issued in today’s Newspaper on home isolation (contacts & travellers from abroad)
- Till date, 1,63,835 passengers from COVID-19 affected countries have been screened at Delhi Airport and placed under surveillance. 4952 passengers from affected countries were screened today.
- Calls received at CATS – 12 calls
- 6 Districts have completed their COVID-19 training
- Total calls received and responded at State Head Quarter Control Room – 49 calls
- Awareness drives are continued in vulnerable areas/places viz. markets, JJ clusters, unauthorized colonies, ISBTs, railway Stations and metro stations etc.