CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
(An Autonomous Organisation under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of india)
No. CBSE/CE/SPS/2020 13.03.2020
CBSE’S EXAMINATION CENTRES
Subject: Preventive Interventions from COVID-19 with candidates appearing in Class-X and Class-XII examinations
Dear Centre Superintendent,
You are well aware about the reported cases of COVID-19 across the world and efforts are being taken globally to prevent the spread of COVID-19 using preventive measures.
As examinations for Class-X and XII are being conducted at your examination centre under your able supervision, following preventive measures are suggested to be adopted at examination centre:-
- Procure 8-10 normal face masks. Face masks can also be made of tissue paper
- In case, any candidate is coughing/sneezing, face mask may be provided. If you feel necessary, candidate could be allotted separate examination room.
- Soap be made available in washrooms for the candidates for washing hands
- Ensure clean toilets and covered garbage bins with clean garbage bags that are replaces every day in toilets
- Candidates should be instructed to :-
- Keep their hands clean by washing hands with soap/sanitizer
- Use handkerchief, tissue paper or folded arm over mouth while coughing/ sneezing
- Throw used tissue into closed bins immediately after use
- Drink plenty of water and keep the throat moist
- Maintain good hygiene in toilets during and after use
- Eat nutritious food
- Do not touch eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid shaking hands while greeting, prefer ‘Namaste’
- Refrain from spitting in public places
- Follow the instructions issued in Public Interest by Health Department etc.
We together can ensure good health for self and for others.
Dr. Sanyam Bhardwaj
Controller of Examinations