GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES PUBLIC HEALTH WING-IV
3rd Floor, DGD Building School Block, Shakarpur, Delhi-110092 Ph: 011-22482016, Email: i email@example.com
Delhi State Health Bulletin for Containment of COVID-19 (No. 11/ March 14th 2020)
C OVID-19 Status as on 14.3.2020
National: 84 Cases, 2 Deaths
Delhi State: 7 Cases, 1 Death Hospital status
|Hospital||No. of Passengers from Affected Country Under observation as on Today||No. of Asymptomatic Passengers under home isolation as on today (n COV Sample Negative, Patients Discharged)||No. of Symptomatic Passengers Hospitalized as on Today||No. of Symptomatic Passengers Hospitalized Today||Total no. of Positive cases admitted (Delhi)||Total No. of Positive cases admitted (Outside Delhi)|
Following table is showing details of contact tracing, home isolation, sample collection etc. (as on 14.3.2020)
|Sr. No.||Total no. of contact traced||Contacts from Delhi||Contacts from Outside Delhi||No. of Hospital isolation||No. of sample sent based on risk stratification|
|Case No. 1||105||41||64||Nil||19|
|Case No. 2||171||87||84||01||10|
|Case No. 3||434||375||69||Nil||08|
|Case No. 4||76||76||—||Nil||35|
|Case No. 5||813||40||773||01||01|
|Case No. 6||14||14||—||02||02|
- 6th case , mother of case 5,demised on 13.03.2020
- 7th case reported positive on 13.03.2020, isolated at Safdarjung hospital from quarantine Camp at Manesar. He is a resident of Rajasthan and an evacuee from Italy who was quarantined at Manesar Camp.
- 6 passengers returned from Frankfurt, Germany on 14.03.2020 are kept in Govt. Quarantine facility at South District
- Hon’ble Lt. Governor, Delhi chaired High Level Meeting to review the arrangements of quarantine facilities in wake of pandemic ‘COVID-19’ with Hon’ble Health Minister and other senior officers.
- Till date, 173814 passengers from COVID-19 affected countries have been screened at Delhi Airport and placed under surveillance. 4511 passengers from affected countries were screened today.
- Calls received at CATS – 11 calls
- Total calls received and responded at State Head Quarter Control Room – 283 calls
- Intensive awareness and sensitization activities are continued at District level by DDMA and Health Department. A full page colored advertisement is published in all leading newspapers.