GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
PUBLIC HEALTH WING-IV
3rd Floor, DGD Building School Block, Shakarpur, Delhi-110092 Ph: 011-22482016, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delhi State Health Bulletin for Containment of COVID-19 (No. 12/ March 15th 2020)
COVID-19 Status as on 15.3.2020
National: 107 Cases, 2 Deaths
Delhi State: 7 Cases, 1 Death, 2 cases Discharged from hospital Hospital status
|Hospital||Cumulative No. of Passengers from Affected Countries Under observation till date||Cumulative No. of Asymptomatic Passengers under home isolation till date (n COV Sample Negative)||No. of Symptomatic Passengers Hospitalized as on Today||No. of new Symptomatic Passengers Hospitalized||Total no. of Positive cases admitted as on today (Delhi)||Total No. of Positive cases admitted as on today (Outside Delhi)|
Following table is showing details of contact tracing, home isolation, sample collection etc. (as on 14.3.2020)
|Sr. No.||Total no. of contact traced||Contact s from Delhi||Contacts from Outside Delhi||No. of Hospital isolation||No. of sample sent based on risk stratification||Remarks|
|Case No. 1||105||41||64||Nil||19||Discharged|
|Case No. 2||171||87||84||01||10||Admitted at SJH|
|Case No. 3||434||375||69||Nil||08||Discharged|
|Case No. 4||76||76||—||Nil||35||Admitted at SJH|
|Case No. 5||829||39||791||01||01||Admitted at SJH|
|Case No. 6||14||14||—||2||02||Expired|
|Case No.7||Returned from Italy and had been quarantined at Manesar Camp||Admitted at SJH|
- 168 passengers returned from different countries have been quarantined at Govt. Quarantine facility at South District. A round the clock medical team is stationed at quarantine facility.
- An order has been issued to all private hospitals/Nursing homes, regarding daily reporting of foreign national patients undergoing treatment in their facility. All Pvt Hospitals and Nursing homes are also directed to create a Flu corner for screening of suspected cases of COVID-19.
- Till date, 177203 passengers from COVID-19 affected countries have been screened at Delhi Airport and placed under surveillance. 3389 passengers from affected countries were screened today.
- Calls received at CATS – 22 calls
- Total calls received and responded at State Head Quarter Control Room – 266 calls
- The Crisis Support and Counselling Centre at IHBAS have been alerted for responding to counselling needs of persons in quarantine
- Intensive awareness and sensitization activities are continued at District level by DDMA, and Health Department. A full page colored advertisement is published in all leading newspapers.