GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
PUBLIC HEALTH WING-IV
3rd Floor, DGD Building School Block, Shakarpur, Delhi-110092 Ph: 011-22482016, Email: email@example.com
Delhi State Health Bulletin for Containment of COVID-19 (No. 13/ March 16th 2020)
COVID-19 Status as on 16.3.2020
National: 114 Cases, 2 Deaths
Delhi State: 7 Cases, 1 Death, 2 cases Discharged from hospital Hospital status
|Hospital||Cumulative No. of Passengers from Affected Countries Under observation till date||Cumulative No. of Asymptomatic Passengers under home isolation till date (n COV Sample Negative)||No. of Symptomatic Passengers Hospitalized as on Today||No. of new Symptomatic Passengers Hospitalized||Total no. of Positive cases admitted as on today (Delhi)||Total No. of Positive cases admitted as on today (Outside Delhi)|
Following table is showing details of contact tracing, home isolation, sample collection etc. (as on 16.3.2020)
|Sr. No.||Total no. of contact traced||Contact s from Delhi||Contacts from Outside Delhi||No. of Hospital isolation||No. of sample sent based on risk stratification||Remarks|
|Case No. 1||105||41||64||Nil||19||Discharged|
|Case No. 2||171||87||84||01||10||Admitted at SJH|
|Case No. 3||434||375||69||Nil||08||Discharged|
|Case No. 4||76||76||—||Nil||35||Admitted at SJH|
|Case No. 5||829||39||791||01||01||Admitted at SJH|
|Case No. 6||15||15||—||2||03||Expired|
|Case No.7||Returned from Italy and had been quarantined at Manesar Camp||Admitted at SJH|
- Following directions were issued under Delhi Epidemic Disease Act, COVID-19 Regulations.
- The operations of all Gymnasium, SPA, Night Clubs and Theaters in NCT of Delhi to be suspended till 31st March, 2020.
- Any gathering Social/ Cultural /Political /Religious/ Academic /Sports/ Seminar
/ Conference and Family mass gatherings ( except marriages) is restricted to maximum of 50 persons in NCT of Delhi till 31st March,2020
- All Shopping Malls in NCT of Delhi should be disinfected daily and shall also make provisions of availability of ample number of hand sanitizers at main entrance and individual shops for visitors. All entry should be allowed only after cleaning of hands with hand sanitizers.
- Five quarantine facilities have been started for the persons returning from COVID-19 affected countries. All these facilities are linked with one Hospitals for providing logistics, sanitation staff, arranging for linen and its cleaning and Bio Medical waste Management. Total 427 passengers are under Quarantine at four facilities.
- Till date, 181872 passengers from COVID-19 affected countries have been screened at Delhi Airport and placed under surveillance. 4669 passengers from affected countries were screened today.
- Calls received at CATS – 22 calls
- Total calls received and responded at State Head Quarter Control Room – 262 calls
- Intensive awareness and sensitization activities are continued at District level by DDMA, and Health Department.