GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
PUBLIC HEALTH WING-IV
3rd Floor, DGD Building School Block, Shakarpur, Delhi-110092 Ph: 011-22482016, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delhi State Health Bulletin for Containment of COVID-19 (No. 14/ March 17th 2020)
COVID-19 Status as on 17.3.2020
National: 137 Cases, 3 Deaths
Delhi State: 8 Cases, 1 Death, 2 cases Discharged from hospital Hospital status
|Hospital||Cummulative No. of patient admitted till date||Cummulative No. of patients Discharged||Cummulative No. of Symptomatic Passengers Hospitalized as on Today||No. of Symptomatic Passengers Hospitalized Today||Total no. of Positive cases admitted as on today (Delhi)||Total No. of Positive cases admitted as on today (Outside Delhi)|
Following table is showing details of contact tracing, home isolation, sample collection etc. (as on 17.3.2020)
|Sr. No.||Total no. of contact traced||Contact s from Delhi||Contacts from Outside Delhi||No. of Hospital isolation||No. of sample sent based on risk stratification||Remarks|
|Case No. 1||105||41||64||Nil||19||Discharged|
|Case No. 2||171||87||84||01||10||Admitted at SJH|
|Case No. 3||434||375||69||Nil||08||Discharged|
|Case No. 4||76||76||—||Nil||35||Admitted at SJH|
|Case No. 5||829||39||791||01||01||Admitted at SJH|
|Case No. 6||15||15||—||2||03||Expired|
|Case No.7||Returned from Italy and had been quarantined at Manesar Camp||Admitted at SJH|
|Case No. 8||08||08||—||Nil||Sampling of 2 family members is under process||History of travel to Singapore in Feb and to Canada in March|
- A Meeting was convened on 17.3.2020 under the Chairmanship of Secretary/ Special Secretary (Health, GOI ) at Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi to discuss the procedures and logistics of the screening of Passengers at Airport after disembarkation at Delhi Airport.
- Another meeting was convened under the chairmanship of Hon’ble Health Minister on 17.03.2020 to assess the preparedness of Health and Family Welfare department. Hon’ble Minister directed to ensure sufficient number of isolation beds, N-95 masks, Surgical masks, PPE kits and other required logistics to deal with COVID -19 situation in Delhi
- Chief Secretary reviewed the status of quarantine facilities through Video conferencing with DCs and intimated the procedures of the screening of Passengers, returned from COVID-19 affected countries, at Airport.
- A field meeting with DGHS and Nodal officer for quarantine is convened at the T3 terminal of Delhi Airport , with Special secretary, GOI, to further discuss the decisions taken regarding screening and quarantine of passengers at Airport.
- Total 127 passengers are under Quarantine at Govt. facilities.
- Till date, 186330 passengers from COVID-19 affected countries have been screened at Delhi Airport and placed under surveillance. 4458 passengers from affected countries were screened today.
- Calls received at CATS – 24 calls
- Total calls received and responded at State Head Quarter Control Room – 307 calls
- Intensive awareness and sensitization activities are continued at District level by DDMA, and Health Department.