GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
PUBLIC HEALTH WING-IV
3rd Floor, DGD Building School Block, Shakarpur, Delhi-110092 Ph: 011-22482016, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delhi State Health Bulletin for Containment of COVID-19 (No. 16/ March 19th 2020)
COVID-19 Status as on 19.3.2020
National: 173 Cases, 4 Deaths
Delhi State: 14 Cases, 1 Death, 2 cases Discharged from hospital
Details of contact tracing, home isolation, sample collection etc. of COVID-19 cases
|Sr. No.||Total no. of contact traced||Contact s from Delhi||Contacts from Outside Delhi||No. of Hospital isolation||No. of sample sent based on risk stratification||Remarks|
|Case No. 1||105||41||64||Nil||19||Discharged, 32 contacts completed their home quarantine of 14 days|
|Case No. 2||171||87||84||01||10||Admitted at SJH|
|Case No. 3||434||375||69||Nil||08||Discharged|
|Case No. 4||76||76||—||Nil||35||Admitted at SJH|
|Case No. 5||829||39||791||01||01||Admitted at SJH|
|Case No. 6||15||15||—||2||03||Expired|
|Case No.7||Returned from Italy and had been quarantined at Manesar Camp||Admitted at SJH|
|Case No. 8||40||40||—||—||02||Migrated out to Singapore|
|Case No. 9||33||33||—||—||—||Admitted at SJH|
|Case No. 10||100||100||—||—||—||Admitted at SJH|
|Case No. 11||Returned from Italy, Had been quarantined at ITBP Chhawala, Resident of West Bengal||Admitted at SJH|
|Case No. 12||Returned from Italy ,Had been quarantined at ITBP Chhawala, Resident of West Bengal||Admitted at SJH|
- Two cases, already under Isolation at Rajiv Gandhi Super specialty Hospital, tested positive toady.
- Hon’ble Lt. Governor, Delhi chaired a Meeting to review the preparedness and action taken for COVID-19 situation in Delhi. Hon’ble LG reviewed the status of sampling and isolation facilities, quarantine facilities and status of IEC –BCC activities at State and District level.
- Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) and Lady Hardinge Medical College has been authorized by ICMR, for testing of SARS-CoV-2
- Following orders have been issued under epidemic regulation.
- All educational institutions in NCT of Delhi Shall remain closed till 31st March 2020
- All ongoing examination of schools/ colleges in NCT of Delhi shall be rescheduled after 31st March 2020
- All restaurants in NCT of Delhi are directed to discontinue sitting arrangements in their premises till 31st March
- All sports complexes in NCT of Delhi shall be closed till 31st March 2020
- Any event ( Social,/Cultural/Political/Religious/Academic /sports/ Seminar and conferences ( Except Marriages) is restricted to maximum of 20 persons till 31st March 2020
- All Private sector offices (including Multi National Compnies, IT firms Industries , Corporate offices etc.) situated in NCT of Delhi are advised to allow their offices . employees to work from home till 31st March 2020
- General public is advised to remain at Home, particularly senior citizens, person affected with Hypertension/ Diabetes/ respiratory diseases/ Pregnant woman/cardiac diseases/ patient taking steroid and children.
- Total 57 passengers are under Quarantine at Govt. facilities.
- Till date, 1,96,200 passengers from COVID-19 affected countries have been screened at Delhi Airport and placed under surveillance. 4547 passengers from affected countries were screened today.
- 9797 passengers are under home quarantine as on date.
- Calls received at CATS – 12 calls
- Total calls received and responded at State Head Quarter Control Room – 292 calls
- Intensive awareness and sensitization activities are continued at District level by DDMA, and Health Department.
|Hospital||Cumulative No. of patient admitted till date||No. of Passengers admitted as on today||Total no. of Positive cases admitted as on today (Delhi)|