GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
PUBLIC HEALTH WING-IV
3rd Floor, DGD Building School Block, Shakarpur, Delhi-110092 Ph: 011-22482016, Email: email@example.com
Delhi State Health Bulletin for Containment of COVID-19 (No. 17/ March 20th 2020)
COVID-19 Status as on 20.3.2020
National: 223 Cases, 4 Deaths
Delhi State: 20 Cases, 1 Death, 4 cases Discharged from hospital
- Death – 1
- Admitted at hospital – 14
- Migrated out of Country – 1
- Outside Delhi – 4 (1 Rajasthan, 2 Kolkata, 1 Punjab) Hospital status
|Hospital||No. of Passengers admitted as on today||Total no. of Positive cases admitted as on today (Delhi)|
- Hon’ble Prime Minister of India reviewed the Current situation and preparedness for COVID-19 with Chief Ministers of states, through a video conference.
- Hon’ble, Chief Minister, Delhi chaired a Meeting with Medical directors/Medical Superintendents of Delhi Govt. Hospitals to review their preparedness. Status of Isolation beds and logistics was assessed.
- Orders have been issued under epidemic regulation act for closure of all Shops in the shopping Malls in NCT of Delhi till 31st March, 2020 except shops dealing with items of daily needs (Groceries, Pharmacy, Vegetables /fruits).
- Total 222 passengers are under Quarantine at Govt. facilities.
- Till date, 201639 passengers from COVID-19 affected countries have been screened at Delhi Airport and placed under surveillance. 5439 passengers from affected countries were screened today.
- 10,464 passengers are under home quarantine as on date.
- Calls received at CATS – 54 calls
- Total calls received and responded at State Head Quarter Control Room – 262 calls
- Intensive awareness and sensitization activities are continued at District level by DDMA, and Health Department.