GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
PUBLIC HEALTH WING-IV
3rd Floor, DGD Building School Block, Shakarpur, Delhi-110092 Ph: 011-22482016, Email: email@example.com
Delhi State Health Bulletin for Containment of COVID-19 (No. 18/ March 21th 2020)
COVID-19 Status as on 21.3.2020
National: 283 Cases, 4 Deaths
Delhi State: 27 Cases, 1 Death
- Discharged from hospital – 5
- Death – 1
- Admitted at hospital – 20
- Migrated out of Country – 1
- Outside Delhi – 6 (1 Rajasthan, 2 Kolkata, 1 Punjab, 1 Jammu, 1 Andhra Pradesh) Hospital status
|Hospital||No. of Patients admitted as on today||Total no. of Positive cases admitted as on today (Delhi)|
- Orders have been issued under epidemic regulation act that any gathering (Social/Cultural/Political/Religious/Academic /sports/ Seminar and conferences is restricted to maximum of 05 persons in NCT of Delhi till 31st March 2020.
- Orders have been issued on 20.03.2020, under epidemic regulation act for immediate suspension of all services / activities in departments/organizations of GNCT of Delhi other than those included in the list of essential services, till 31st March 2020
- Orders have been issued on 20.03.2020, under epidemic regulation act for all the hospitals of GNCT of Delhi for the purpose of prevention and control of the outbreak of COVID- 19.MD/MSs of all Delhi Govt. Hospitals have been directed to ensure their preparedness to tackle the situation in terms of patient care, logistics, HR management, trainings, IEC etc.
- Hon’ble Health minister chaired a meeting on 20.03.2020, with MSs of 50 Pvt. Hospitals in order to take a review of their preparedness for COVID-19
- Total 661 passengers are under Quarantine at Govt. facilities.
- Till date, 208265 passengers from COVID-19 affected countries have been screened at Delhi Airport and placed under surveillance. 6626 passengers from affected countries were screened today.
- 10,475 passengers are under home quarantine as on date.
- Calls received at CATS – 105 calls
- Total calls received and responded at State Head Quarter Control Room – 301 calls
- Intensive awareness and sensitization activities are continued at District level by DDMA, and Health Department.