GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
PUBLIC HEALTH WING-IV
3rd Floor, DGD Building School Block, Shakarpur, Delhi-110092 Ph: 011-22482016, Email: email@example.com
Delhi State Health Bulletin for Containment of COVID-19 (No. 21/ March 24th 2020)
COVID-19 Status as on 24.3.2020
National: 519 Cases, 9 Deaths
Delhi State: 30 Cases, 1 Death
- Discharged from hospital – 5
- Death – 1
- Admitted at hospital – 23
- Migrated out of Country – 1
- Outside Delhi – 6 (1 Rajasthan, 2 Kolkata, 1 Punjab, 1 Jammu, 1 Andhra Pradesh) Status of Hospitals:
|Hospital||No. of Patients admitted as on today||Total no. of Positive cases admitted as on today (Delhi)|
- Hon’ble Chief Minister of Delhi chaired a meeting of State Task Force and reviewed the status of preparedness for COVID-19 in Delhi.
- Partial modifications are made in the order issued on 22.03.2020 under Epidemic Disease Regulation Act. Veterinary health care facilities, CNG, SEBI regulated Stock Market entities and the essential staff related to stock market services are excluded from the purview of the order.
- Total Contacts traced till date – 4543, out of which 1630 contacts of first 6 cases have completed their 14 days of quarantine
- As on date 11,159 passengers are under home quarantine and 3419 passengers completed their 14 days period of quarantine.
- Till date a total of 209567 passengers from COVID-19 affected countries have been screened at Delhi Airport and placed under surveillance.
- Additionally 18,573 passengers of category C, screened at Airport with effect from 18.03.20202 to 22.03.2020 are under home quarantine and 1173 passengers of category B, are under quarantine at Govt facilities
- Calls received at CATS – 169 calls
- Total calls received and responded at State Head Quarter Control Room – 308 calls