GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
PUBLIC HEALTH WING-IV
3rd Floor, DGD Building School Block, Shakarpur, Delhi-110092 Ph: 011-22482016, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delhi State Health Bulletin for Containment of COVID-19 (No. 22/ March 25th 2020)
COVID-19 Status as on 25.3.2020
National: 606 Cases, 10 Deaths
Delhi State: 35 Cases, 1 Death
- Discharged from hospital – 5
- Death – 1
- Admitted at hospital – 28
- Migrated out of Country – 1
- Outside Delhi – 6 (1 Rajasthan, 2 Kolkata, 1 Punjab, 1 Jammu, 1 Andhra Pradesh) Status of Hospitals:
|Hospital||No. of Patients admitted as on today||Total no. of Positive cases admitted as on today (Delhi)|
- One patient is admitted at Medanta Gurugram
- A meeting was held under the chairmanship of Hon’ble Lt Governor, Delhi to review the preparedness to contain the spread of COVID-19 followed by a joint press conference by Hon’ble Lt Governor and Hon’ble Chief Minister through digital mode.
- Standard Operating Procedures are laid down in order to facilitate smooth and uninterrupted operation of the essential services/establishments and commodities and to ensure effective operation of the lockdown.
- Total Contacts traced till date – 4551, out of which 1630 contacts of first 6 cases have completed their 14 days of quarantine. 2921 are under surveillance.
- As on date 11827 passengers are under home quarantine and 4263 passengers completed their 14 days period of quarantine.
- 1096 passengers are quarantined at Govt Facilities.
- Till date a total of 209567 passengers from COVID-19 affected countries have been screened at Delhi Airport and placed under surveillance.
- Calls received at CATS – 152 calls
- Total calls received and responded at State Head Quarter Control Room – 280 calls