GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
PUBLIC HEALTH WING-IV
3rd Floor, DGD Building School Block, Shakarpur, Delhi-110092 Ph: 011-22482016, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delhi State Health Bulletin for Containment of COVID-19 (No. 23/ March 26th 2020)
COVID-19 Status as on 26.3.2020
National: 649 Cases, 13 Deaths Delhi State:
|Discharged from hospital||05|
|Admitted at hospital||32|
|Migrated out of Country||01|
|Outside Delhi resident||09|
Status of Hospitals:
|Hospital||No. of Patients admitted as on today||Total no. of Positive cases admitted as on today (Delhi)|
*One patient is admitted at Medanta Gurugram
- Total Contacts traced till date – 4559, out of which 1639 contacts of first 6 cases have completed their 14 days of quarantine. 2920 are under surveillance.
- Till date a total of 209567 passengers from COVID-19 affected countries have been screened at Delhi Airport and placed under surveillance.
- As on date 12703 passengers are under home quarantine and 4513 passengers completed their 14 days period of quarantine.
- 1173 passengers are quarantined at Govt Facilities.
- Calls received at CATS – 185 calls
- 10 lines are activated in DGHS state head quarter control room. Total calls received and responded are – 774 calls
- A meeting was held under the chairmanship of Hon’ble Lt Governor, Delhi to review the preparedness to contain the spread of COVID-19
- Guidelines have been issued on Surveillance and cluster containment plan regarding COVID-19.
- Orders have been issued for testing of Doctors/ workers of Health Care Facilities, who are directly involved in treatment of COVID-19 positive patients and in drawing samples from patients at designated centres for sample collection. All patients with severe acute respiratory illness admitted in Govt Hospitals are also to be tested.
- Under directions of the order issued by NDMA directing the ministries / departments of Govt of India, State /Union Territory authorities to take effective measures so as to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and in exercise of the powers, conferred under section 22 of the Disaster Management Act, Guidelines have been issued by Chief Secretary of Delhi, to the departments of Govt of NCT of Delhi.
State head Quarter Control Room Numbers