GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
PUBLIC HEALTH WING-IV
3rd Floor, DGD Building School Block, Shakarpur, Delhi-110092 Ph: 011-22482016, Email: email@example.com
Delhi State Health Bulletin for Containment of COVID-19 (No. 24/ March 27th 2020)
COVID-19 Status as on 27. 03.2020
National: 724 Cases, 17 Deaths Delhi State:
|Discharged from hospital||05|
|Admitted at hospital||33|
|Migrated out of Country||01|
|Outside Delhi resident||09|
Status of Hospitals:
|Hospital||No. of Patients admitted as on today||Total no. of Positive cases admitted as on today (Delhi)|
- One patient is admitted at Medanta Gurugram
- One patient is admitted at AIIMS Jhajjar
- Hon’ble Lt. Governor, Delhi chaired a Meeting to review the preparedness and action taken for COVID-19 situation in Delhi.
- Hon’ble Chief Minister , Delhi addresses a press conference on COVID- 19 status in Delhi
- A five-member committee has been constituted for assessing the level of preparedness of designated hospitals and suggest further necessary action to ensure preparedness of hospitals to handle the COVID- 19 Pandemic.
- Total Contacts traced till date – 4599, out of which 1639 contacts of first 6 cases have completed their 14 days of quarantine. 2960 are under surveillance.
- Till date a total of 209567 passengers from COVID-19 affected countries have been screened at Delhi Airport and placed under surveillance.
- As on date 12973 passengers are under home quarantine and 6250 passengers completed their 14 days period of quarantine.
- 1134 passengers are quarantined at Govt Facilities.
- Calls received at CATS – 165 calls
- 10 lines are activated in DGHS state head quarter control room. Total calls received and responded are – 705 calls