GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
PUBLIC HEALTH WING-IV
3rd Floor, DGD Building School Block, Shakarpur, Delhi-110092 Ph: 011-22482016, Email: email@example.com
Delhi State Health Bulletin for Containment of COVID-19 (No. 26/ March 29th 2020)
COVID-19 Status as on 29.03.2020
National: 979 Cases, 25 Deaths Delhi State:
|Total positive cases||72|
|Discharged from hospital||05|
|Admitted at hospital||64|
|Migrated out of Country||01|
|Outside Delhi resident||10|
Status of Hospitals:
|Name of Hospital||Isolation Beds available||Occupied||Positive cases admitted (Delhi)|
Status of Sample testing
|Total sample sent till date||2049|
|Total reports received till date||1680|
|Total pending reports||369|
- Crisis Support and Counselling Centre (CSCC) at IHBAS is operational from 8 AM to
8 PM on all seven days for COVID-19 epidemic. Video conference facility for counselling at the CSCC, IHBAS is also available (Skype ID – CSCCIHBAS).
- House to house surveillance for contact tracing of positive cases is being done by health workers in all districts.
- Intensive awareness is continued through print and electronic media
- 209567 passengers from COVID-19 affected countries have been screened at Delhi Airport and placed under surveillance.
- 19782 passengers screened at Delhi airport from 18.03.2020 to 22.03.2020 by medical teams. Out of these 18,573 passengers are under home quarantine and 1142 are under quarantine at Govt facilities.
- Calls received at CATS – 148 calls
- 10 lines are activated in DGHS state head quarter control room. Total calls received and responded are – 937 calls
|Contacts put under home quarantine till date||17956|
|Contacts under home quarantine as on today||16317|
|Contacts completed 14 days period of home quarantine||1639|
|Persons under institutional quarantine as on today||1142|
|Passengers put under Home quarantine till date||20350|
|Passengers under home quarantine as on today||4401|
|Passengers completed 14 days period of home quarantine||15949|