GOVERNMENT OF NATIONAL CAPITAL TERRITORY OF DELHI
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE
9th LEVEL, A WING, DELHI SECRETARIAT I.P ESTATE, NEW DELHI-110002
No.ss4hfw/ 250 Dated : 01/04/2020
- MS, Lok Nayak Hospital, 1, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, New Delhi.110002
- Director, G.B. Pant Hospital, 1, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, New Delhi-110002
- Director, Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital, Tahirpur Road, Tahirpur Village, Dilshad Garden, Delhi-110093
- MS, Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital, GTB Road, GTB Enclave, Dilshad Garden, Delhi-95
- MS, Deen Dyal Upadhyay Hospital, Hari Nagar, New Delhi-110064
- MS, Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital, Rohini, Sector-6, Delhi-85
7 Director (DGHS), F-17 Karkardooma, Delhi
Subject: Revised Guidelines of Clinical Management of COVID-19
Please find enclosed Revised Guidelines of Clinical Management of COVID-19 issued by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. You are requested to go through the guidelines and take appropriate action at your end.
Encl: As above
(S. M. Ali)
Spl. Secretary (H&FW)
- PS to Chief Secretary, Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- PS to Addl. Chief Secretary (Home), Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- PS to Pr. Secretary(Revenue)
- SO to Commissioner (Police)
- All MS/MDs/Directors of the Hospitals, Govt. of NCT of Delhi
- PS to Secretary(H&FW)
- PA to Special Secretary(H&FW)