GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
Delhi State Health Bulletin _COVID -19 (No. 42/April 15th 2020)
Covid-19 Positive Cases Status
|Total Positive Cases||17||1578|
|Foreign Travel History||0||82|
|Under special Operations||0||1080|
|Discharged / Migrated Out||10/0||40/1|
Dedicated COVID Hospital Status (DCH)
|Name of Hospital||Total No. of positive cases admitted as on today||No. of positive cases in ICU out of total positive||No. of positive cases on Ventilator out of total positive|
COVID-19 Sample Testing Status
COVID-19 Home Quarantine Status
|Total Contacts of positive cases||30451|
|Completed 14 days||18464|
COVID-19 Institutional Quarantine Centres Status
|Total No. of Persons under Institutional Quarantine as on today||2517|
|Total No. of Persons released||14|
|Total No. of Persons shifted to Hospitals||0|
COVID-19 Control Room Status
|Helpline Calls ( 10 Lines)||863|
24×7 Control Room Numbers: 22391014, 2301028, 22302441, 22307133, 22304568, 22307745, 22307135, 22307145, 22300012, 22300036
- House to house surveillance activities are being carried out in identified cluster containment zones.
- Hon’ble Lt Governor, Delhi and Hon’ble Chief Minister , Delhi took a meeting of Medical Directors/ Medical Superintendents of COVID-19 Hospitals ( Govt. and Pvt.), to review Patient Management of these Hospitals . Patient Management App was presented to the Medical Directors for daily feeding of patient data.
- Cabinet Secretary chaired a meeting on implementation of lockdown measures and containment strategy for COVID-19
- A video conference was held under the chairmanship of Hon’ble Union Health Minister, with field staff of WHO , to review the containment measures for COVID-19.
- An order has been issued to all registered Nursing Homes and Pvt Hospitals that they shall not refuse treatment to the injured/ serious patients brought to them for any reason.
- The guidelines for COVID Testing Centres (CTC), COVID Isolation Centres (CIC), COVID Health Centres (CHC) and COVID Hospitals have been issued.