GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
Delhi State Health Bulletin _COVID -19 (No. 44 /April 17th 2020)
Covid-19 Positive Cases Status
|Total Positive Cases||67||1707|
|Foreign Travel History||0||83|
|Under special Operations||0||1080|
|Discharged / Migrated Out||21/0||72/1|
COVID-19 Sample Testing Status
* 67 samples are positive against 2274 samples processed during last 24 Hours COVID-19 Home Quarantine Status
Dedicated COVID Hospital Status (DCH)
|Name of Hospital||Total No. of positive cases admitted as on today||No. of positive cases in ICU out of total positive||No. of positive cases on Ventilator out of total positive|
COVID-19 Home Quarantine Status
|Total Contacts of positive cases||31247|
|Completed 14 days||19342|
COVID-19 Institutional Quarantine Centres Status
|No. of Persons under Institutional Quarantine as on today||2615|
|No. of Persons released in last 24 Hours||0|
|No. of Persons shifted to Hospitals in last 24 Hours||1|
COVID-19 Control Room Status
|Helpline Calls ( 10 Lines)||832|
24×7 Control Room Numbers: 22391014, 2301028, 22302441, 22307133, 22304568, 22307745, 22307135, 22307145, 22300012, 22300036
• An order has been issued regarding testing of samples of the community under surveillance, people under quarantine and contacts of COVID-19 patients and patients admitted in hospitals.
• 2983 Samples have been collected so far from the containment zones.
• Hon’ble Union Health Minister took a meeting to review arrangements for treatment of non COVID – 19 patients in Hospitals in Delhi.
• Union Secretary, Home took a review meeting on COVID preparedness and. containment zones.