GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
Delhi State Health Bulletin _COVID -19 (No. 45/April 18th 2020)
Covid-19 Positive Cases Status
|Total Positive Cases||186||1893|
|Less than 50 Yrs||10||23.26%|
|Above 60 Yrs||24||55.81%|
Dedicated COVID Hospital Status (DCH)
|Name of COVID Hospital||Total No. of positive cases admitted as on today||No. Of Deaths||No. of positive cases in ICU out of total positive||No. of positive cases on Ventilator out of total positive|
Dedicated COVID Care Centre Status
|Name of COVID care centre||Total No. of positive cases admitted as on today|
|CCC Terapanth Bhawan||03|
|CCC DDA Flats Narela||366|
|CCC DUSIB Flats Sultanpuri||13|
|CCC DUSIB flats Bakkarwala||26|
|CCC New Friends Colony||18|
|CCC Joga Bai||44|
|CCC DUSIB Flats Dwarka Sec 16||13|
COVID-19 Sample Testing Status
*186 samples are positive against 736 samples processed during last 24 Hours
COVID-19 Home Quarantine Status
|Total Contacts of positive cases||31878|
|Completed 14 days||19681|
COVID-19 Control Room Status
|Helpline Calls ( 10 Lines)||889|
24×7 Control Room Numbers: 22391014, 2301028, 22302441, 22307133, 22304568, 22307745, 22307135, 22307145, 22300012, 22300036
• An order has been issued to all the Delhi Govt Hospitals regarding availability of regular Medical Services at Non- COVID hospitals and MSs/Directors of Hospitals are directed to maintain operation of full at their hospitals and try to accommodate the load of the hospitals which has been declared as COVID Hospitals.
• Hon’ble Health Minister took a meeting attended by Pr. Secretary Health, secretary Health, DGHS, Additional Director public Health and Medical Directors of COVID-19 Hospitals to review the preparedness of hospitals and also to ensure surveillance of COVID patients/ suspects in community / containment zones.
• Chief Secretary , Delhi took a meeting of all DCs, through video conferencing, to review the COVID preparedness and Lockdown measures at district level.
• A dedicated Whatsapp Number 8287972050 has been activated 24X7 for receiving complaints / requests from the citizens in respect of COVID-19.
• An order has been issued for incentivization scheme for community lab testing being undertaken by the district.
• Daily house to house surveillance and sanitization of area under containment is being done. Sample collection and testing is also under process. 1047 samples have been collected today and sent for testing.