GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
Delhi State Health Bulletin _COVID -19 (No. 47/April 20th 2020)
Covid-19 Positive Cases Status
|Total Positive Cases||78||2081|
Age Profile of Positive Cases
|Less than 50 yrs.||1335|
|60 and above 60 yrs.||400|
*Detailed information for 12 patients is awaited
|Less than 50 Yrs||10 (21.3)||9 (90 %)|
|50-59Yrs||12(25.5%)||8 (66.6 %)|
|60 and above 60 Yrs||25(53.2 %)||22 (88 %)|
|Total||47||39 (82.97 %)|
COVID-19 Sample Testing Status
*286 repeat samples are positive, 31 samples are rejected and receipt of line list pending for 79 samples
* 78 samples reported positive against a total of nearly 1397 samples processed during last 24 hrs.
Dedicated COVID Hospital Status (DCH)
|Name of COVID Hospital||Total No. of positive cases admitted as on today||Cumulative No. Of Deaths||No. of positive cases in ICU out of total positive||No. of positive cases on Ventilator out of total positive|
* Rest of the deaths reported from other hospitals
Dedicated COVID Care Centre Status
|Name of COVID care centre||Total No. of positive cases admitted as on today|
|CCC Terapanth Bhawan||06|
|CCC DDA Flats Narela||397|
|CCC DUSIB Flats Sultanpuri||194|
|CCC DUSIB flats Bakkarwala||72|
|CCC New Friends Colony||15|
|CCC Joga Bai||37|
|CCC DUSIB Flats Dwarka Sec 16||13|
|CCC Birla Mandir Dharamshala||2|
|CCC PTS Wazirabad||2|
COVID-19 Home Quarantine Status
|Total Contacts of positive cases||32675|
|Completed 14 days||20375|
COVID-19 Control Room Status
|Helpline Calls ( 10 Lines)||859|
24×7 Control Room Numbers: 22391014, 2301028, 22302441, 22307133, 22304568, 22307745, 22307135, 22307145, 22300012, 22300036
• Daily house to house surveillance and sanitization of area under containment is being done. Sample collection and testing is also under process. A Total of 5560 samples have been collected from the different containment zones.
• Hon’ble Lt. Governor , Delhi, took a meeting on COVID-19 to review the situation.
• Hon’ble Health Minister, Delhi, took a review meeting on COVID -19 with senior officers of health department.
• An order has been issued to MSs /MDs /Directors of all GNCTD hospitals to create a media cell, to monitor social media, news media in order to present a correct position before people.
• An advisory has been issued to incorporate the services of AYUSH doctors as well as the modalities of AYUSH system for the prevention and health promotion during the COVID pandemic
• A death audit committee has been constituted for the daily audit of each and every death in which the COVID -19 test is positive.