GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
Delhi State Health Bulletin _COVID -19
(No. 48/April 21th 2020)
Covid-19 Positive Cases Status
|Total Positive Cases||75||2156|
Age Profile of Positive Cases
|Less than 50 yrs.||1393|
|60 and above 60 yrs.||408|
*Detailed information for 11 patients is awaited
|Less than 50 Yrs||10 (21.3)||9 (90 %)|
|50-59Yrs||12(25.5%)||8 (66.6 %)|
|60 and above 60 Yrs||25(53.2 %)||22 (88 %)|
|Total||47||39 (82.97 %)|
COVID-19 Sample Testing Status
*200 repeat samples are positive, 28 samples are rejected and receipt of line list pending for 79 samples * 75 samples reported positive against a total of nearly 1173 samples processed during last 24 hrs.
Dedicated COVID Hospital Status (DCH)
|Name of COVID Hospital||Total No. of positive cases admitted as on today||Cumulative No. Of Deaths||No. of positive cases in ICU out of total positive||No. of positive cases on Ventilator out of total positive|
* Rest of the deaths reported from other hospitals
Dedicated COVID Care Centre Status
|Name of COVID care centre||Total No. of positive cases admitted as on today|
|CCC Terapanth Bhawan||06|
|CCC DDA Flats Narela||397|
|CCC DUSIB Flats Sultanpuri||78|
|CCC DUSIB flats Bakkarwala||63|
|CCC New Friends Colony||15|
|CCC Joga Bai||37|
|CCC Birla Mandir Dharamshala||2|
|CCC PTS Wazirabad||8|
Dedicated COVID Health Centres Status (DCHC)
|CHC Choudhary Braham Prakash Ayurvedic Hospital||31|
COVID-19 Home Quarantine Status
|Total Contacts of positive cases||33871|
|Completed 14 days||22797|
COVID-19 Control Room Status
|Helpline Calls ( 10 Lines)||911|
24×7 Control Room Numbers: 22391014, 2301028, 22302441, 22307133, 22304568, 22307745, 22307135, 22307145, 22300012, 22300036
- Daily house to house surveillance and sanitization of area under is being done in 80 containment zones. Approximately a population of 3,23,000 is covered under various containment zones.
- Hon’ble Lt. Governor, Delhi, took a meeting with all DCs, DMs and DCPs to review the status of lockdown measures, social distancing, essential supplies and strategy for mass testing in containment zones.
- Hon’ble Health Minister, Delhi took a review meeting for COVID-19 situation in Delhi.
- An order has been issued for deputing additional medical staff to Covid Care Centres at Sultanpuri, Narela and Mandoli.
- An order has been issued for 80 IT assistants from Directorate of Education, to supplement the efforts for checking the spread of COVID-19.
- An order has been issued for filling the requisite data of COVID-19 patients and suspects , by each Govt/ Pvt COVID testing lab and COVID hospital on COVID App.