GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
Delhi State Health Bulletin _COVID -19
(No. 49/April 22th 2020)
Covid-19 Positive Cases Status
|Total Positive Cases||92||2248|
Age Profile of Positive Cases
|Less than 50 yrs.||1464|
|60 and above 60 yrs.||425|
|Less than 50 Yrs||10 (20.8%)||9 (90 %)|
|50-59Yrs||13(27.1%)||9 (69.23 %)|
|60 and above 60 Yrs||25(52.1%)||22 (88 %)|
|Total||48||40 (83.33 %)|
COVID-19 Sample Testing Status
|* 207 repeat samples are positive, 28 samples are rejected and receipt of line list pending for 95 samples * 92 samples reported positive against a total of nearly 995 samples processed during last 24 hrs.|
Dedicated COVID Hospital Status (DCH)
|Name of COVID Hospital||Total No. of positive cases admitted as on today||Cumulative No. Of Deaths||No. of positive cases in ICU out of total positive||No. of positive cases on Ventilator out of total positive|
*Rest of the deaths reported from other hospitals
Dedicated COVID Care Centre Status
|Name of COVID care centre||Total No. of positive cases admitted as on today|
|CCC Terapanth Bhawan||09|
|CCC DDA Flats Narela||383|
|CCC DUSIB Flats Sultanpuri||142|
|CCC DUSIB flats Bakkarwala||38|
|CCC Joga Bai||4|
|CCC Birla Mandir Dharamshala||2|
|CCC PTS Wazirabad||8|
Dedicated COVID Health Centres Status (DCHC)
|CHC Choudhary Braham Prakash Ayurvedic Hospital||36|
COVID-19 Home Quarantine Status
|Total Contacts of positive cases||34795|
|Completed 14 days||22948|
COVID-19 Control Room Status
|Helpline Calls ( 10 Lines)||936|
24×7 Control Room Numbers: 22391014, 2301028, 22302441, 22307133, 22304568, 22307745, 22307135, 22307145, 22300012, 22300036
• Daily house to house surveillance and sanitization of area under is being done in 87 containment zones. 5619 samples have been collected so far from containment zones.
• An order has been issued, to all MSs/ MDs/ Directors of all GNCTD hospitals to make sufficient arrangements for disinfection of Hearse Van and ambulances used for transfer of COVID patients.
• First meeting of empowered group constituted under the disaster management act 2005 for planning and ensuring implementation of COVID-19 response activities related to medical emergency management plan, availability of hospitals, isolation facilities, testing facilities, essential medical equipments and logistics and augmenting human resource and capacity building etc , has been convened.
• Ubar Taxi has offered services of 200 nos Taxi services shift of 12 hrs, free of cost to Govt. of NCT of Delhi till 3rd May, 2020 to help manage COVID-19.An order has been issued to use these vehicles to carry non COVID, non critical patients from & to the hospital in coordination with CATS Ambulance Helpline 102.
• Orders have been issued for linkage of Hospitals with COVID testing centres, for
provision of medical teams and other logistic support.