GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
Delhi State Health Bulletin _COVID -19
(No. 50/April 23th 2020)
Covid-19 Positive Cases Status
|Total Positive Cases||128||2376|
|Less than 50 yrs.||1548||65.18 %|
|50-59 yrs.||384||16.17 %|
|60 and above 60 yrs.||443||18.65 %|
|* Detailed information for 1 patient is awaited|
|Less than 50 Yrs||10 (20.8%)||9 (90 %)||0.64 %|
|50-59Yrs||13 (27.1%)||9 (69.23%)||3.39 %|
|60 and above 60 Yrs||27 (52.1%)||24 (88.88%)||6.09 %|
|Total||50||42 (84 %)||2.10 %|
COVID-19 Sample Testing Status
|* 128 samples reported positive against a total of nearly 1953 samples processed during last 24 hrs.|
Dedicated COVID Hospital Status (DCH)
|Name of COVID Hospital||Total No. of positive cases admitted as on today||Cumulative No. Of Deaths||No. of positive cases in ICU out of total positive||No. of positive cases on Ventilator out of total positive|
*Rest of the deaths reported from other hospitals
Dedicated COVID Care Centre Status
|Name of COVID care centre||Total No. of positive cases admitted as on today|
|CCC Terapanth Bhawan||09|
|CCC DDA Flats Narela||383|
|CCC DUSIB Flats Sultanpuri||104|
|CCC DUSIB flats Bakkarwala||38|
|CCC Joga Bai||4|
|CCC PTS Wazirabad||95|
Dedicated COVID Health Centres Status (DCHC)
|Name of Dedicated COVID Health Centres||Total No. of positive cases admitted as on today|
|Choudhary Braham Prakash Ayurvedic Hospital||39|
COVID-19 Home Quarantine Status
|Total Contacts of positive cases||35028|
|Completed 14 days||25509|
COVID-19 Control Room Status
|Helpline Calls ( 10 Lines)||920|
24×7 Control Room Numbers: 22391014, 2301028, 22302441, 22307133, 22304568, 22307745, 22307135, 22307145, 22300012, 22300036
• Daily house to house surveillance and sanitization of area is being done in 89 containment zones. A population of 3, 41,794 have been covered and 5619 samples have been collected so far from containment zones.
• A state Level Media Cell (SLMC) under Health and family Welfare Department, NCT of Delhi is formed to deal with COVID related issues / misinformation / complaints / requests for medical intervention. First meeting of committee has been convened today.
• An order has been issued to appoint a committee of nursing officers and paramedics at hospitals to monitor the quantity/quality and timing of food distribution. One administrative officer is also being posted in all designated COVID hospitals of Delhi Govt. to sort out any issue on fooding and accommodation.
• An order has been issued to MDs /MSs of all hospitals to provide sufficient logistics and manpower to COVID Care Centres, attached with them.
• Divisional Commissioner took a meeting through Video Conference with officers of Health Department and all DCs & DMs to review the status of Containment zones.
• A video conference has been conducted by ICMR for dashboard familiarization- for
recording COVID-19 testing and inventory-related information.