GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
Delhi State Health Bulletin _COVID -19 (No. 51 /April 24 th 2020)
Covid-19 Positive Cases Status
|Total Positive Cases||138||2514|
|Age||Total Positive Cases||Total Deaths||Comorbidity in death cases||Mortality Rate|
|Less than 50 yrs||1646 (65.47%)||10 (18.86%)||9 (90 %)||0.61 %|
|50-59 yrs||409 (16.27%)||14 (26.42%)||10 (71.43%)||3.42 %|
|60 and above 60 yrs||459 (18.26%)||29 (54.72%)||26 (89.66%)||6.32 %|
|Total||2514 (100%)||53 (100%)||45 (84.9 %)||2.11 %|
COVID-19 Sample Testing Status
* 138 samples reported positive against a total of nearly 2152 samples processed during last 24 hrs.
Dedicated COVID Hospital Status (DCH)
|Name of COVID Hospital||Total No. of positive cases admitted as on today||Cumulative No. Of Deaths||No. of positive cases in ICU out of total positive||No. of positive cases on Ventilator out of total positive|
Dedicated COVID Care Centre Status
|Name of COVID care centre||Total No. of positive cases admitted as on today|
|CCC Terapanth Bhawan||09|
|CCC DDA Flats Narela||415|
|CCC DUSIB Flats Sultanpuri||107|
|CCC DUSIB flats Bakkarwala||38|
|CCC Joga Bai||4|
|CCC PTS Wazirabad||95|
Dedicated COVID Health Centres Status (DCHC)
|Name of Dedicated COVID Health Centres||Total No. of positive cases admitted as on today|
|Choudhary Braham Prakash Ayurvedic Hospital||46|
Status of Containment Zones
|No. of Containment Zones||92|
|Total population covered in containment Zones||357602|
|Total Lab tests sent||5360|
COVID-19 Control Room Status
|CATS Calls per day||161|
|Helpline Calls per day ( 10 Lines)||888|
24×7 Control Room Numbers: 22391014, 2301028, 22302441, 22307133, 22304568, 22307745, 22307135, 22307145, 22300012, 22300036
• Hon’ble Union Health Minister took a meeting with all states, through video conference to review situation of COVID-19 and public health measures for the same.
• Hon’ble Lt. Governor, Delhi took a meeting to discuss measures to contain COVID19 in containment zones.
• Pr. Secretary Health chaired first meeting of committee constituted to frame an SOP / Security Protocol for redressing the safety issues on the functioning of Medical Professionals.
• An order has been issued to Delhi Govt Hospitals for providing at least two trained nursing orderly round the clock per hearse van to the allocated district, to manage Dead Bodies in accordance of the guidelines.
• An order has been issued regarding referring all the COVID positive patients in the need of dialysis to Lok Nayak Hospital for admission and dialysis as per their requirement.
• A letter has been written to NCDC to carry out a quick assessment and audit of implementation of various guidelines, SOPs and other measures in hospitals to prevent infection to Health care workers.
• An order has been issued for providing general medical facilities to the people in shelter homes and for conducting their screening for COVID-19 by respective CDMOs.
• An order has been issued in continuation of guidelines issued for COVID Testing Centres, COVID Care Centres and COVID Health Centres with consolidated list of CTC, CCC, CHC and COVID hospitals.
• An order has been issued to GTB and BSA hospital for providing additional teams of doctors and paramedical staff at COVID Care Centres.