GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
Delhi State Health Bulletin _COVID -19 (No. 55 /April 28th 2020)
Covid-19 Positive Cases Status
|Total Positive Cases||206||3314|
|Age||Total Positive Cases||Total Deaths||Co-morbidity in Death cases||Case-Fatality Rate|
|Less than 50 yrs||2213||10||9||0.45%|
|60 and above||577||29||26||5.02%|
COVID-19 Sample Testing Status
* 261 samples are repeat positive *231 samples are rejected * line list pending for 74 samples
* 206 samples reported positive against a total of nearly 2256 samples processed during last 24 hrs.
Dedicated COVID Hospital Status (DCH)
|Name of COVID Hospital||Total No. of positive cases admitted as of today||Cumulative No. Of Deaths||No. of positive cases in ICU out of total positive||No. of positive cases on Ventilator out of total positive|
|Total (including other hospitals)||749||46||52||9|
Dedicated COVID Care Centre Status
|Name of COVID care centre||Total No. of positive cases admitted as of today|
|DDA Flats Narela||325|
|DUSIB Flats Sultanpuri||105|
|CSA GGS New Friend Colony||5|
Dedicated COVID Health Centres Status (DCHC)
|Name of Dedicated COVID Health Centres||Total No. of positive cases admitted as of today|
|Choudhary Braham Prakash Ayurvedic Hospital||86|
Status of Containment Zones
|No. of Containment Zones||101|
|Total population covered in containment Zones||429728|
|Total Lab tests sent||6972|
COVID-19 Control Room Status
|CATS Calls per day||88|
|Helpline Calls per day (10 Lines)||923|
24×7 Control Room Numbers: 22391014, 2301028, 22302441, 22307133, 22304568, 22307745, 22307135, 22307145, 22300012, 22300036
• Hon’ble Chief Minister took a meeting through video conference to review the Status of COVID-19 .
• Hon’ble Health Minister took a meeting with Pr. Secretary, Health, Secretary Health, DGHS, MD LNH and Special Secretary Health regarding SOP for Home Isolation for COVID-19 , Ambulance Services and Dialysis Services.
• A Video Conference has been convened by Secretary Health, GOI with all States Mission Directors, State Surveillance Officers, District Surveillance Officers and IT teams, regarding updating existing data at ICMR portal, and demonstration of GIS dashboard on COVID portal for states.
• An order has been issued to MD, GTB hospital, for providing additional manpower (Sanitation staff and Nursing Orderly) to COVID Care Centre at Mandoli Jail.
• An order has been issued to all COVID testing labs and COVID hospitals regarding providing complete details of all positive patients and patients undergoing repeat test, along with the scanned copy of requisition form.