GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
Delhi State Health Bulletin _COVID -19 (No. 57 /April 30th 2020)
Covid-19 Positive Cases Status
|Total Positive Cases||76||3515|
|Age||Total Positive Cases||Total Deaths||Co-morbidity in Death cases||Case-Fatality Rate|
|Less than 50 yrs||2352||10||9||0.43%|
|60 and above||612||31||28||5.06%|
Dedicated COVID Hospital Status (DCH)
|Name of COVID Hospital||Total No. of positive cases admitted as of today||Cumulative No. Of Deaths||No. of positive cases in ICU out of total positive||No. of positive cases on Ventilator out of total positive|
|Total (including other hospitals)||825||46||52||9|
Dedicated COVID Care Centre Status
|Name of COVID care centre||Total No. of positive cases admitted as of today|
|DDA Flats Narela||473|
|DUSIB Flats Sultanpuri||116|
|CSA GGS New Friend Colony||31|
|GBSSS N0. 3 Badarpur||2|
|DUSIB Flats Bakkarwala||2|
Dedicated COVID Health Centres Status (DCHC)
|Name of Dedicated COVID Health Centres||Total No. of positive cases admitted as of today|
|Choudhary Braham Prakash Ayurvedic Hospital||98|
|Nehru Homeopathy College||7|
Status of Containment Zones
|No. of Containment Zones||100|
|Total population covered in containment Zones||502570|
|Total Lab tests sent||6972|
COVID-19 Control Room Status
|CATS Calls per day||68|
|Helpline Calls per day (10 Lines)||891|
24×7 Control Room Numbers: 22391014, 2301028, 22302441, 22307133, 22304568, 22307745, 22307135, 22307145, 22300012, 22300036
• Hon’ble Chief Minister took a meeting through video conference to review the Status of COVID-19.
• Hon’ble Health Minister took a meeting through video conferencing to review the status of COVID- 19.
• Union Cabinet Secretary took a meeting on categorization of Districts based on COVID-19 situation and implementation of Containment Plan.
• Two additional Pvt. Hospitals (Sir Gangaram City Hospital and Maha Durga Charitable Trust Hospital) have been designated as Dedicated COVID Hospital, for admitting confirmed/suspected cases of COVID -19 on payment basis.
• An order has been issued to all hospitals and clinics especially those in private sectors, to remain functional and ensure that anyone needing any essential critical services including dialysis, blood transfusion, chemotherapy and institutional deliveries, is not denied such service.
• An order has been issued regarding making in-house dialysis facility operational on 24X7 basis at Lok Nayak Hospital, exclusively for COVID patients.
• An order has been issued regarding instituting a system of nomenclature that can be used to tag all the facilities where COVID positive patients are being housed or treated and containment areas notified to prevent outbreaks.
• Guidelines have been issued for home isolation of very mild/ pre-symptomatic COVID19 cases.
• An order has been issued for optimum utilization of CATS ambulances for transfer of suspects/ patients.