GOVERNMENT OF NATIONAL CAPITAL TERRITORY OF DELHI
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
(NURSING HOME CELL)
3RD FLOOR, DGD BUILDING, S-1, SCHOOL BLOCK, SHAKARPUR, DELHI- 110092
F. No. 23/Misc/COVID-19/DGHS/NHC/2020/Pt-VI/5132-43
Indian Council of Medical Research has recently expanded the list of Private Laboratories performing Real-Time RT-PCR for COVID-19 testing in NCT of Delhi from existing 08 (Eight) Labs to 13 (Thirteen) Labs.
Further, Secretary (Health & FW) vide Order No. 52/ DGHS / PH -IV/ COVID- 19/ 2020/prsecyhfw/ 6922-7022 dated 06.05.2020 has issued directions to all the ICMR authorized Labs (Govt. & Pvt.) and all MSs/ MDs under H&FW Department to follow the guidelines for effective tracking and monitoring of every COVID-19 suspected case getting tested in various accredited labs across Delhi which includes the directions of Hon’ ble High Court of Delhi dated 04.05.2.020 in W.P. © No. 3031 / 2020 and CM Nos. 10549/ 2020 & 10550/ 2020.
Accordingly, Order No. 23/Misc/COVID-19/DGHS/NHC/2020/Pt-VI/ 4839-4849 dated
14.0 4.2020 and Guidelines / SOP for payment of bills generated by private Labs issued vide letter No. 23/Misc/COVID-19/DGHS/HC/ 2020/ Pt-VI/4933-40 dated 22.04.2020 are being modified as below:
In case the number of samples collected is more than the combined capacity of government labs, the samples collected by the O/o Chief District Medical Officer; Government COVlD-19 designated Hospitals; COVID Health Centres; COVID Isolation Centres and COVID Testing Centres shall be sent to private labs as per their allocated districts either through the concerned Chief District Medical Officer or through the concerned Director / Medical Director of the Government COVID-19 designated Hospital or through the Medical Director / Medical Superintendent / CDMO with which COVID Health Centres (CHCs); COVID Isolation Centres (CICs) and COVID Testing Centres (CTCs) are linked.
The district wise allocation of private Labs is as under:
|S.No.||Districts||Designated private lab||Capacity (Samples/day)||Contact Person||Mobile No. & Email Id|
Dr. Lal Path Labs
|4000||Mr. Anil Chandwani||8130888200, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr. Lal Path Labs||Mr. AnilChandwani||8130888200, email@example.com|
|* Genestrings Diagnostic Center Pvt. Ltd.||Not functional as on date||Dr. Gauri Agarwal||9810033483, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Clinical LabServices, SGRH||80||Dr. Shalini||9971170997, email@example.com|
|Deptt. of Lab Services, Dr. B.L. Kapur MemorialHospital||100||Dr. Purbi||9899094295, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|5.||New Delhi||Onc quest Labs||200||Dr. Sarjana Dutt||9811214116, email@example.com|
|6.||South||Dr. Dang’s Lab||120||Dr. Leena Chatterjee||9810102458, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Laboratory Services Indraprastha Apollo Hospital||60||Dr. Mohit Chowhry||8929700877, email@example.com|
|Lifeline Laboratory (functional by 09.05.2020)||350||Dr. Asha Bhatnagar||9810277997, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|8.||East||Max Lab, Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket||450||Dr. Poonam Das||9811209101, pdas@maxheaIthcare.com|
|10.||South West||Prognosis Laboratories||150||Dr. Deepak Sadhwani||9818961114, email@example.com|
|City X-Ray & Scan Clinic Pvt. Ltd.||300||Dr. Sunita Kapoor||8800999400, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Star Imaging & Path Lab Pvt. Ltd .(Functional by15.05.2020)||100||Sameer Bhati||9811182359, email@example.com|
|*Dept. of Laboratory Services, Action Cancer Hospital||Not functional ason date||Dr. Naveen Aggarwal||9811050577, firstname.lastname@example.org|
- The samples collected at Delhi Government COVID-19 designated hospitals/CHC/ CIC/CTC and by O/o Chief District Medical Officer shall be labelled and packed in the transport container provided by the Lab having requisite permissions per protocol.
- Fire collection centres / teams in Delhi will fill the details on RT – PCR app only.
- Henceforth, no manual Sample Requisition Form (SRF) shall be accepted
- The runner of the designated private Lab shall receive the sample(s) only after confirming that the details have been filled on RT-PCR app. He shall give a receipt of the number of samples being transported.
- The designated private Labs shall send the report within 24 hours, but not later than 48 hours in any case, on email D: email@example.com
- The bills along with copy of the Form ID(s) and report of the test(s) shall be submitted by the private Labs lo O/o CDMO-cum-Mission Director/ Director/ Medical Director/ Medical Superintendent of the hospital from where the requisition for COVID -19 test has been made for payment purposes on a weekly basis.
- In case the designated private lab of Districts at S .Nos. 4 to 11 did not receive the sample or has informed that it has already reached its maximum capacity, the sample may be sent to Dr. Lal Path Labs after confirmation with the Nodal Person of the said Lab regarding available capacity.
- All samples collected by Private Labs from a public facility shall ensure that the reports are submitted timely i.e. within 24 hours, but not later than 48 hours, failing which the payment for the sample(s) testes will not be made.
- No Labs shall collect samples more than 10% of its declared capacity, as overcrowding of samples leads to inordinate delays.
The private authorized / designated Labs shall be paid from the COVID Funds released by Government of India under National Health Mission to Delhi State Health Mission at the following rates:
|Sample taken by||Testing Kit provided by||Cost ( in Rupees )|
This issues with the prior approval of the competent authority.
Dr R. N. Das
Medical Superintendent – Nursing Homes
F. No. 23/Misc/COVID-19/DGHS/NHC/2020/Pt-VI/5132-43 Dated: 07.05.2020
- Secretary to Hon’ ble Minister of Health, 7th Level, A-Wing, Delhi Secretariat, ND-02
- Pr. Secretary (Health), 9th Level, A-Wing, DeLhi Secretariat, New Delhi-110002
- Mission Director, Delhi State Health Mission, A&B Wing, 6th Floor, Vikas Bhawan-II, Civil Lines, Delhi – 110054,
- Director General Health Services, F-17, Karkardooma, Delhi- 110032
- Medical Directors / Director of all COVID-19 designated Delhi Govt. Hospitals
- Medical Superintendents of all Government Hospitals either owned and run by Delhi Government or run under autonomous mode
- CDMOs of all 11 Districts of NCT of Delhi
- Addl. Director, PH-IV, 3rd Floor, S-1, School Block, Shakarpur, Delhi- 110092
- Dr. Gautam Kr. Singh, SPO (Adolescent Health), DFW
- All District Surveillance Officers
- Proprietors of all 13 private Labs authorized for COVID-19 testing in NCT of Delhi
Dr R. N. Das
Medical Superintendent – Nursing Homes