GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
Delhi State Health Bulletin _COVID -19 (No. 92 / June 4th 2020)
- Covid-19 Positive Cases Status
|Total Positive Cases||1359||25004|
*Cumulative Deaths where primary cause of death is found to be COVID-19,as per the report of Death Audit Committee on the basis of case sheets received from hospitals. A total of 44 deaths were declared on 03.06.2020. Date wise details are provided at end.
· Dedicated COVID Hospital status**
|Dedicated COVID-19 beds||8373||3306||5067|
|Dedicated COVID Health Centre status||285||177||108|
|Dedicated COVID Care Centre status||5292||987||4305|
**For further details download Delhi Corona App- bit.do/DelhiCorona or visit delhifightscorona.in/beds
- Cumulative number of COVID- 19 positive patients on home isolation till date – 9473
- Cumulative tests done till date– 236506
- Total number of Containment Zones as on date –152
· COVID-19 Control Room Status
|Helpline Calls ( 10 Lines)||1468|
- Hon’ble Health Minister, Delhi took daily review meeting with officers of Health department, DGHS, CDMOs and Medical directors of Dedicated Delhi Govt. Hospitals for COVID-19,to review the status of COVID-19 situation in Delhi.
- Hon’ble Health Minister took a meeting with senior officers of Health department and MD/ MS of Delhi Govt Hospitals to review the preparedness for COVID -19 in Delhi.
- An order has been issued regarding declaring three more Pvt. Hospitals as COVID Hospitals to augment the beds availability for COVID -19 patients.
- Date wise details of deaths declared on 03.06.2020
- All figures are tentative, subject to change on receipt of additional information