GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
Delhi State Health Bulletin _COVID -19 (No. 93 / June 5th 2020)
- Covid-19 Positive Cases Status
|Total Positive Cases||1330||26334|
*Cumulative Deaths where primary cause of death is found to be COVID-19,as per the report of Death Audit Committee on the basis of case sheets received from hospitals. A total of 58 deaths were declared on 04.06.2020. Date wise details are provided at end.
· Dedicated COVID Hospital status**
|Dedicated COVID-19 beds||8505||3899||4606|
|Dedicated COVID Health Centre status||285||187||98|
|Dedicated COVID Care Centre status||5292||1060||4232|
**For further details download Delhi Corona App- bit.do/DelhiCorona or visit delhifightscorona.in/beds
- Cumulative number of COVID- 19 positive patients on home isolation till date – 10255
- Cumulative tests done till date– 241693
- Total number of Containment Zones as on date –154
· COVID-19 Control Room Status
|Helpline Calls ( 10 Lines)||1541|
- Hon’ble Union Health Minister took a meeting through video conference, to review public Health Measures for COVID-19 in Delhi.
- Hon’ble Health Minister, Delhi took daily review meeting with officers of Health department, DGHS, CDMOs and Medical directors of Dedicated Delhi Govt. Hospitals for COVID-19,to review the status of COVID-19 situation in Delhi.
- An order has been issued to all COVID Hospitals regarding reporting of daily admissions of positive patients, discharges and changes in bed availability status on a real time basis as per the reporting format provided to them as this data will be reflected in Delhi Corona App.
- An order has been issued to designated COVID hospitals of Delhi Govt for providing near to ICU beds facilities on most of the beds in phased manner.
- An order has been issued regarding simplified SOPs to be followed by all COVID hospitals for handling of COVID-19 positive / suspect patients in COVID hospitals.
- In continuation of previous order of reserving 20 % beds for COVID patients in Pvt Hospitals having a bed strength of 50 or more beds, an order has been issued with direction to earmark or reserve the beds as per protocol, for EWS patients, who are infected with COVID 19.
- Date wise details of deaths declared on 04.06.2020
- All figures are tentative, subject to change on receipt of additional information