GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
Delhi State Health Bulletin _COVID -19 (No. 94 / June 6th 2020)
- Covid-19 Positive Cases Status
|Total Positive Cases||1320||27654|
*Cumulative Deaths where primary cause of death is found to be COVID-19,as per the report of Death Audit Committee on the basis of case sheets received from hospitals. A total of 53 deaths were declared on 05.06.2020. Date wise details are provided at end.
· Dedicated COVID Hospital status**
|Dedicated COVID-19 beds||8637||4225||4412|
|Dedicated COVID Health Centre status||285||190||95|
|Dedicated COVID Care Centre status||5292||1271||4021|
**For further details download Delhi Corona App- bit.do/DelhiCorona or visit delhifightscorona.in/beds
- Cumulative number of COVID- 19 positive patients on home isolation till date – 11267
- Cumulative tests done till date– 246873
- Total number of Containment Zones as on date –169
· COVID-19 Control Room Status
|Helpline Calls ( 10 Lines)||1048|
- Hon’ble Health Minister, Delhi took daily review meeting with officers of Health department, DGHS, CDMOs and Medical directors of Dedicated Delhi Govt. Hospitals for COVID-19,to review the status of COVID-19 situation in Delhi.
- An order has been issued regarding follow up of all the laboratory confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 through the continuum of care till the outcome of the patients with detailed key functions and responsibilities of each dedicated nodal officer nominated at district level.
- An order has been issued to procure and stock sufficient supplies of surgical consumables, oxygen masks and all necessary accessories required for oxygen therapy, PPE kits, gloves, masks etc, in view of surge in the number of positive cases of COVID-19.
- An order has been issued to all dedicated COVID hospitals under GNCT of Delhi that no patient who is having COVID symptoms and is in moderate and severe category be denied admission on pretext that patient is not having COVID positive report.
- An office memorandum has been issued regarding “Clinical Management protocol for Adult Patients with confirmed COVID-19 infection” using best practices, ICMR revised National clinical management guidelines and available evidence for patient care, prepared by Department of Medicine , Maulana Azad Medical College.
- Date wise details of deaths declared on 05.06.2020
- All figures are tentative, subject to change on receipt of additional information