GOVERNMENT OF NATIONAL CAPITAL TERRITORY OF DELHI
HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE DEPARTMENT 9TH LEVEL, A-WING, DELHI SECRETARIAT, IP ESTATE, NEW DELHl-110002
No.F.51/DGHS/PH-IV/COVID-19/2020/M/prsecyhfw/10831-10890 Dated: 06/06/2020
It has been observed that there has been a surge in the number of positive cases of COVID-19 in the last one week in Delhi, resulting in additional demand of hospital beds, consumable & infrastructure.
In partial modification of order no No.52/ DGHS/ PH-IV/ COVID-19/ 2020/prsecyhfw/10758-817 date 05.06.2020 and in exercise of powers conferred by the Delhi Epidemic Diseases, COVID-19, Regulations, 2020 under the Epidemic Diseases Act, 1897, it is hereby ordered that MS/MD/Director of all Hospitals operating in NCT Delhi including Hospital run by Government of NCT of Delhi, Government of India & Urban Local Bodies of Delhi , Army and private sector are directed ensure that no patient who is having COVID symptoms and is in moderate and severe category be denied admission on pretext that patient is not having COVID positive report.
All such patients may be kept in COVID suspect patient area till the test report is received. Accordingly, if found positive, then she/he shall be kept in the COVID hospital and otherwise transferred to non-COVID hospital for further management.
This issues with the approval of Hon’ble Chief Minister, Delhi.
Secretary (Health & FW)
1. All MSs/MDs/Directors/CEOs of all Hospitals in NCT of Delhi
2. Director, DGHS
No.52/ DGHS/ PH-IV/ COVID-19/ 2020/ prsecyhfw/10831-890 Dated: 06/06/2020
1. Secretary (Health &FW), Govt. of India, MoHFW, New Delhi
2. Addl. CS (Home), Government of NCT of Delhi
3. Chairman, NDMC, New Delhi
4. Pr Secretary (Revenue), Government of NCT of Delhi
5. Commissioner (SDMC/EDMC/NDMC)
6. Addl. Secretary to Hon’ble CM, Government of NCT of Delhi
7. Secretary to Hon’ble Minister of Health, Government of NCT of Delhi
8. OSD to CS, Government of NCT of Delhi
9. Director, DGHS