GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
Delhi State Health Bulletin _COVID -19 (No. 95 / June 7th 2020)
- Covid-19 Positive Cases Status
|Total Positive Cases||1282||28936|
*Cumulative Deaths where primary cause of death is found to be COVID-19,as per the report of Death Audit Committee on the basis of case sheets received from hospitals. A total of 51 deaths were declared on 06.06.2020. Date wise details are provided at end.
· Dedicated COVID Hospital status**
|Dedicated COVID-19 beds||8049||4250||3799|
|Dedicated COVID Health Centre status||285||184||101|
|Dedicated COVID Care Centre status||5965||1491||4474|
**For further details download Delhi Corona App- bit.do/DelhiCorona or visit delhifightscorona.in/beds
- Cumulative number of COVID- 19 positive patients on home isolation till date – 12213
- Cumulative tests done till date– 251915
- Total number of Containment Zones as on date –169
· COVID-19 Control Room Status
|Helpline Calls ( 10 Lines)||934|
- Hon’ble Health Minister, Delhi took daily review meeting with officers of Health department, DGHS, CDMOs and Medical directors of Dedicated Delhi Govt. Hospitals for COVID-19,to review the status of COVID-19 situation in Delhi.
- An office order has been issued to all Pvt hospitals identified for the purpose of treating COVID-19 patients to provide their schedule of charges for treatment of COVID-19, to Directorate General of Health services, GNCTD and the same is also to be displayed at conspicuous places in their hospitals.
- An order has been issued to all hospitals operating in NCT of Delhi including hospital run by Govt of NCT of Delhi, Govt. of India, & Urban Local bodies of Delhi , Army and Private Sector, that no patient who is having COVID symptoms and is in moderate and severe category be denied admission on pretext that patient is not having COVID positive report.
- Date wise details of deaths declared on 06.06.2020
- All figures are tentative, subject to change on receipt of additional information