GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
Delhi State Health Bulletin _COVID -19 (No. 96/ June 8th 2020)
- Covid-19 Positive Cases Status
|Total Positive Cases||1007||29943|
*Cumulative Deaths where primary cause of death is found to be COVID-19,as per the report of Death Audit Committee on the basis of case sheets received from hospitals. A total of 62 deaths were declared on 07.06.2020. Date wise details are provided at end.
· Dedicated COVID Hospital status**
|Dedicated COVID-19 beds||8575||4413||4162|
|Dedicated COVID Health Centre status||285||190||95|
|Dedicated COVID Care Centre status||5985||1532||4453|
**For further details download Delhi Corona App- bit.do/DelhiCorona or visit delhifightscorona.in/beds
- Cumulative number of COVID- 19 positive patients on home isolation till date – 13405
- Cumulative tests done till date– 255615
- Total number of Containment Zones as on date –183
· COVID-19 Control Room Status
|Helpline Calls ( 10 Lines)||894|
- Hon’ble Health Minister, Delhi took daily review meeting with officers of Health department, DGHS, CDMOs and Medical directors of Dedicated Delhi Govt. Hospitals for COVID-19,to review the status of COVID-19 situation in Delhi.
- An order has been issued for setting up a 24X7 Help Desk at each hospital to ensure smooth and hassle- free admissions to the needy patients in various hospitals.
- An order has been issued to all allopathic hospitals owned and run by Delhi Govt or owned by Delhi Govt and run under autonomous mode to appoint Sr. Nursing Officers in each Pvt Hospital assigned to them, in order to facilitate the admission of COVID positive patients in the respective private COVID hospital as per the prescribed protocol.
- An order has been issued that all the hospitals operating under Govt of NCT of Delhi and all the private hospitals & nursing homes shall ensure that only bona fide residents of NCT of Delhi are admitted for treatment in these hospitals. However treatment relating to oncology, transplantation, neuro surgery shall continue for all patients irrespective of the place of residence. Also any Medico Legal victim of RTA, acid attacks happening within NCT of Delhi will continue for all patients.
- An order has been issued for constituting District Core Team for containing the spread of COVID-19 infection in the four districts North West, Central, West and North, where high active cases and high surge of cases are being reported.
- Date wise details of deaths declared on 07.06.2020
- All figures are tentative, subject to change on receipt of additional information