GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
Delhi State Health Bulletin _COVID -19 (No. 97/ June 9th 2020)
- Covid-19 Positive Cases Status
|Total Positive Cases||1366||31309|
*Cumulative Deaths where primary cause of death is found to be COVID-19,as per the report of Death Audit Committee on the basis of case sheets received from hospitals. A total of 34 deaths were declared on 08.06.2020. Date wise details are provided at end.
· Dedicated COVID Hospital status**
|Dedicated COVID-19 beds||8872||4680||4192|
|Dedicated COVID Health Centre status||285||187||98|
|Dedicated COVID Care Centre status||6038||1414||4624|
**For further details download Delhi Corona App- bit.do/DelhiCorona or visit delhifightscorona.in/beds
- Cumulative number of COVID- 19 positive patients on home isolation till date – 14556
- Cumulative tests done till date– 261079
- Total number of Containment Zones as on date –188
· COVID-19 Control Room Status
|Helpline Calls ( 10 Lines)||1073|
- Hon’ble Health Minister, Delhi took daily review meeting with officers of Health department, DGHS, CDMOs and Medical directors of Dedicated Delhi Govt. Hospitals for COVID-19,to review the status of COVID-19 situation in Delhi.
- An order has been issued to set aside the order, dated 7.6.2020 regarding to allow only residents of Delhi to receive medical treatment at the hospitals of Govt. of NCT of Delhi, with immediate effect.
- An order has been issued to set aside the order dated 2.6.2020 regarding strategy for COVID-19 testing in Delhi. The “ICMR strategy for COVID -19 testing in India” issued on 18.05.2020 and updated from time to time shall be implemented in NCT of Delhi without any deviation with immediate effect.
- Date wise details of deaths declared on 08.06.2020
- All figures are tentative, subject to change on receipt of additional information