GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
Delhi State Health Bulletin _COVID -19 (No. 98/ June 10th 2020)
- Covid-19 Positive Cases Status
|Total Positive Cases||1501||32810|
*Cumulative Deaths where primary cause of death is found to be COVID-19,as per the report of Death Audit Committee on the basis of case sheets received from hospitals. A total of 79 deaths were declared on 09.06.2020. Date wise details are provided at end.
· Dedicated COVID Hospital status**
|Dedicated COVID-19 beds||9173||4888||4285|
|Dedicated COVID Health Centre status||344||174||170|
|Dedicated COVID Care Centre status||5824||1507||4317|
**For further details download Delhi Corona App- bit.do/DelhiCorona or visit delhifightscorona.in/beds
- Cumulative number of COVID- 19 positive patients on home isolation till date – 15345
- Cumulative tests done till date– 266156
- Total number of Containment Zones as on date –212
· COVID-19 Control Room Status
|Helpline Calls ( 10 Lines)||1025|
- Hon’ble Health Minister, Delhi took daily review meeting with officers of Health department, DGHS, CDMOs and Medical directors of Dedicated Delhi Govt. Hospitals for COVID-19,to review the status of COVID-19 situation in Delhi.
- An order has been issued in continuation of earlier order for reserving 20% of total beds in private hospitals for COVID -19 treatment, to further allocate more than 20 % beds for treatment of COVID -19 in 22 private hospitals creating an additional bed capacity of 2015 isolation beds.
- An order has been issued to all Govt / Pvt. Hospital of capacity 50 beds and above to install Display Flex Boards of 12X10 ft at their entry gate to display the information as per the format provided
- Date wise details of deaths declared on 09.06.2020
- All figures are tentative, subject to change on receipt of additional information