GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
Delhi State Health Bulletin _COVID -19 (No. 99/ June 11th 2020)
- Covid-19 Positive Cases Status
|Total Positive Cases||1877||34687|
*Cumulative Deaths where primary cause of death is found to be COVID-19,as per the report of Death Audit Committee on the basis of case sheets received from hospitals. A total of 79 deaths were declared on 09.06.2020. Date wise details are provided at end.
· Dedicated COVID Hospital status**
|Dedicated COVID-19 beds||9444||5096||4348|
|Dedicated COVID Health Centre status||344||164||180|
|Dedicated COVID Care Centre status||5974||1559||4415|
**For further details download Delhi Corona App- bit.do/DelhiCorona or visit delhifightscorona.in/beds
- Cumulative number of COVID- 19 positive patients on home isolation till date – 16241
- Cumulative tests done till date– 271516
- Total number of Containment Zones as on date –216
· COVID-19 Control Room Status
|Helpline Calls ( 10 Lines)||934|
- Hon’ble Health Minister, Delhi took daily review meeting with officers of Health department, DGHS, CDMOs and Medical directors of Dedicated Delhi Govt. Hospitals for COVID-19,to review the status of COVID-19 situation in Delhi.
- An order has been issued to all designated COVID Hospitals to arrange oxygen supply at all Hospital beds where piped oxygen supply is not available, through oxygen concentrators or oxygen cylinders.
- An order has been issued in pursuance of order of DDMA regarding display of availability of beds along with charges, details of contact person etc, to ensure that the information displayed reconciles with the data available on the Government App/ Portal.