GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
Delhi State Health Bulletin _COVID -19 (No. 100/ June 12th 2020)
- Covid-19 Positive Cases Status
|Total Positive Cases||2137||36824|
*58 death cases of previous dates were audited by death audit committee. Date wise details are given at end
· Dedicated COVID Hospital status**
|Dedicated COVID-19 beds||9558||5361||4917|
|New admissions in Hospitals||523|
|Discharge from hospital||349|
|Dedicated COVID Health Centre status||344||161||183|
|Dedicated COVID Care Centre status||5974||1508||4466|
**For further details download Delhi Corona App- bit.do/DelhiCorona or visit delhifightscorona.in/beds
- Cumulative number of COVID- 19 positive patients on home isolation till date – 17261
- Cumulative tests done till date– 277,463
- Total number of Containment Zones as on date –222
· COVID-19 Control Room Status
|Helpline Calls ( 10 Lines)||1113|
- Hon’ble Chief Minister, Delhi convened a meeting with senior officers of health department to review the status of COVID-19 in Delhi.
- Hon’ble Health Minister, Delhi took daily review meeting with officers of Health department, DGHS, CDMOs and Medical directors of Dedicated Delhi Govt. Hospitals for COVID-19,to review the status of COVID-19 situation in Delhi.
- Cabinet Secretary took a meeting through video conference on Public Health Response to COVID-19.
- An order has been issued to MSs/MDs/Directors of all hospitals of Delhi including hospitals under Government of Delhi, Government of India, Private sector, Urban Local Bodies and Army etc., to adopt, “Revised Discharged Policy for COVID-19” issued by ministry of Health and Family welfare , GOI, with immediate effect.
- Date wise details of deaths declared on 11.06.2020
- All figures are tentative, subject to change on receipt of additional information