GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
Delhi State Health Bulletin _COVID -19 (No. 101/ June 13th 2020)
- Covid-19 Positive Cases Status
|Total Positive Cases||2134||38958|
· Dedicated COVID Hospital status**
|Dedicated COVID-19 beds||9714||5449||4265|
|New admissions in Hospitals||550|
|Discharge from hospital||400|
|Dedicated COVID Health Centre status||344||145||199|
|Dedicated COVID Care Centre status||5974||1137||4837|
- Cumulative number of COVID- 19 positive patients on home isolation till date – 19535
- Cumulative tests done till date– 283239
- Total number of Containment Zones as on date –222
· COVID-19 Control Room Status
|Helpline Calls ( 10 Lines)||983|
- Hon’ble Lt. Governor of Delhi convened a meeting with senior officers of health department to review the management of containment zones in Delhi.
- Hon’ble Chief Minister of Delhi reviewed the status of COVID-19 with senior officers of Health Department.
- Hon’ble Health Minister, Delhi took daily review meeting with officers of Health department, DGHS, CDMOs and Medical directors of Dedicated Delhi Govt. Hospitals for COVID-19,to review the status of COVID-19 situation in Delhi.