GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
Delhi State Health Bulletin _COVID -19 (No. 102/ June 14th 2020)
- Covid-19 Positive Cases Status
|Total Positive Cases||2224||41182|
· Dedicated COVID Hospital status**
|Total admitted patients||5137|
|Patients in ICU||695|
|Patients on Ventilators||182|
|New admissions in Hospitals||598|
|Discharge from hospital||362|
|Dedicated COVID Health Centre status||344||143||201|
|Dedicated COVID Care Centre status||5974||1272||4702|
- Cumulative number of COVID- 19 positive patients on home isolation till date – 20793
- Cumulative tests done till date– 290592
- Total number of Containment Zones as on date –222
· COVID-19 Control Room Status
|Helpline Calls ( 10 Lines)||891|
- Hon’ble Health Minister, Delhi took daily review meeting with officers of Health department, DGHS, CDMOs and Medical directors of Dedicated Delhi Govt. Hospitals for COVID-19,to review the status of COVID-19 situation in Delhi.
- Cabinet Secretary took a meeting on 13.6.2020 to review the Public Health Response to COVID-19 in Delhi.
- An order has been issued to all registered Nursing Homes in NCT of Delhi, having bed strength of 10 beds or more upto 49 beds to declare them as COVID nursing homes, to augment the bed capacity for COVID -19 patients.
- The Delhi Epidemic Disease (Management of COVID-19) Regulations , 2020 have been issued in exercise of the powers conferred under section 2 of The Epidemic Diseases Act ,1897 and in view of the guidelines issued by Delhi Disaster management authority.
- An Order has been issued to declare Bara Hindu Rao Hospital running under North Delhi Municipal Corporation, as Designated COVID-19 Hospital.
- Hon’ble Union Home Minister chaired a meeting to review the management of COVID19 situation in the National Capital Territory of Delhi. The meeting was attended by Hon’ble Union Minister , H&FW, Hon’ble Lt. Governor of Delhi, Hon’ble Chief Minister of Delhi, Hon’ble Deputy Chief Minister of Delhi, Hon’ble Health Minister of Delhi and Senior Officers of Central Government and Delhi Government.
- Hon’ble Union Home Minister chaired a meeting to review patient care in Hospitals in the National Capital Territory of Delhi.
- Chief Secretary, Delhi took a meeting through Video Conference with all DCs, CDMOs and DSOs to ramp up the testing facilities to 10000 in next 2 days, 100% house to house survey in Containment Zones and other points pursuant to directions of Union Home Ministry.