GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
Delhi State Health Bulletin _COVID -19 (No. 103/ June 15th 2020)
- Covid-19 Positive Cases Status
|Total Positive Cases||1647||42829|
· Dedicated COVID Hospital status**
|Total admitted patients||5420|
|Patients in ICU||794|
|Patients on Ventilators||197|
|New admissions in Hospitals||780|
|Discharge from hospital||395|
|Dedicated COVID Health Centre status||344||142||202|
|Dedicated COVID Care Centre status||5974||1225||4749|
- Cumulative number of COVID- 19 positive patients on home isolation till date – 22298
- Cumulative tests done till date– 296697
- Total number of Containment Zones as on date –242
· COVID-19 Control Room Status
|Helpline Calls ( 10 Lines)||293|
- Hon’ble Union Home Minister chaired a all party meeting to review the management of COVID- 19 situation in the National Capital Territory of Delhi.
- Hon’ble Health Minister, Delhi took daily review meeting with officers of Health department, DGHS, CDMOs and Medical directors of Dedicated Delhi Govt. Hospitals for COVID-19,to review the status of COVID-19 situation in Delhi.
- Hon’ble Health Minister, Delhi took a meeting of MD/ MSs of Pvt. Hospitals and Hotel owners regarding Hospital Hotel linkage.
- An order has been issued to withdraw the order issued to keepers of all nursing homes, registered under Delhi Nursing Home Registration Act 1953,having bed capacity between 10 beds and 49 beds declaring them as COVID nursing homes with immediate effect.
- An order has been issued for scaling up the Lab testing and allocation of Public & Private Sector Labs to Districts to ensure smooth collection and processing of samples.