GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
Delhi State Health Bulletin _COVID -19 (No. 104/ June 16th 2020)
- Covid-19 Positive Cases Status
|Total Positive Cases||1859||44688|
· Dedicated COVID Hospital status**
|Total admitted patients||5469|
|Patients in ICU||802|
|Patients on Ventilators||215|
|New admissions in Hospitals||552|
|Discharge from hospital||456|
|Dedicated COVID Health Centre status||344||143||201|
|Dedicated COVID Care Centre status||5974||1314||4660|
- Cumulative number of COVID- 19 positive patients on home isolation till date – 23515
- Cumulative tests done till date– 304,483
- Total number of Containment Zones as on date –242
· COVID-19 Control Room Status
|Helpline Calls ( 10 Lines)||438|
- Hon’ble Union Home Minister visited Lok Nayak Hospital on 15.06.2020 to review COVID preparedness.
- Hon’ble Chief Minister, Delhi along with Principal Secretary Health, Divisional Commissioner and DM of South east District, visited Hotel Surya, New Friends Colony, to see preparation of temporary hospital and linkage with hospital.
- Hon’ble Union Home minister chaired a meeting to review the management of COVID-19 situation in The National Capital Territory of Delhi.
- An order has been issued for the inspection of Dedicated COVID Hospitals in GNCT of Delhi, by teams constituted by MOHFW , GOI, for rapid assessment of the existing capacity , patient care amenities and associated aspects of the COVID care facilities in order to inform efficient and timely decision making.
- An order has been issued for installation of CCTV cameras in all COVID hospitals of Delhi Government, for efficient monitoring &supervision of patients care.