GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
Delhi State Health Bulletin _COVID -19 (No. 111/ June 23rd 2020)
- Covid-19 Positive Cases Status
|Total Positive Cases||3947||66602|
Covid-19 Patient Management
|Dedicated COVID Health Centre status||5909||1607||4302|
|Dedicated COVID Care Centre status||344||207||137|
COVID-19 Testing Status
|Tests Conducted Today||16952|
|Total tests done so far||401648|
|Tests per million||21139|
- Total number of Containment Zones as on date–261
- Calls received in control room ( 10 Lines) – 942
- Request calls for COVID-19 Ambulances- 1198
- Total number of calls refused: Nil
- Hon’ble Deputy Chief Minister, Delhi took a meeting with senior officers of Health Department to review the various issues related to COVID-19 preparedness.
- Chief Secretary, Delhi took a meeting to review the status of COVID-19 situation.
- An order has been issued regarding SOPs for management of patients who have tested COVID-19 positive by RT- PCR or Rapid test for COVID-19 Antigen.
- An order has been issued regarding Revised Delhi COVID response plan
- An order has been issued for posting of Senior Nursing Officers to 68 Pvt Hospitals for monitoring of admissions of COVID-19 patients.
- All figures are tentative, subject to change on receipt of additional information