GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
Delhi State Health Bulletin _COVID -19 (No. 116/ June 28th 2020)
- Covid-19 Positive Cases Status
|Total Positive Cases||2889||83077|
Covid-19 Patient Management
|Dedicated COVID Health Centre status||5909||1558||4351|
|Dedicated COVID Care Centre status||344||238||106|
COVID-19 Testing Status
|Tests Conducted Today||20080|
|Total tests done so far||498416|
|Tests per million||26232|
- Total number of Containment Zones as on date–417
- Calls received in control room ( 10 Lines) – 378
- Request calls for COVID-19 Ambulances- 875
- Total number of calls refused: Nil
- An order has been issued regarding creation of Hospital bed capacity by linking of operation of Health Care facility for COVID-19 in identified banquet halls to the Hospitals for running the centers as extended facility of the hospital.
- An order has been issued regarding operating hospital beds in Banquet halls in coordination with the linked hospital.
- An order has been issued regarding operationalization of 450 beds in Burari hospital in phased manner.
All figures are tentative, subject to change on receipt of additional information