GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
Delhi State Health Bulletin _COVID -19 (No. 127/ July 9th 2020)
- Covid-19 Positive Cases Status
|Total Positive Cases||2187||107051|
Covid-19 Patient Management
|Dedicated COVID Health Centre status||7869||1918||5951|
|Dedicated COVID Care Centre status||544||135||409|
COVID-19 Testing Status
|RTPCR Tests Conducted Today||9719|
|Rapid antigen tests conducted today||12570|
|Total tests done so far||724148|
|Tests per million||38113|
- Total number of Containment Zones as on date–563
- Calls received in control room – 362
- Total number of calls dispatched to ambulances- 954
- Total number of calls refused: Nil
- An order has been issued to all hospitals in Govt./ Pvt./ Corporate sector for nominating a nodal officer for the sake of coordination, requisition and issuance of Convalescent plasma from “Delhi Plasma Bank” at Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences.
- An order has been issued regarding Revised Delhi COVID response Plan in pursuance to the modified recommendations for strengthening COVID -19 surveillance response in NCT of Delhi.
- Union Home Secretary took a meeting through video conferencing to review the management of COVID-19 situation in NCT of Delhi.
All figures are tentative, subject to change on receipt of additional information