GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
Delhi State Health Bulletin _COVID -19 (No. 128/ July 10th 2020)
- Covid-19 Positive Cases Status
|Total Positive Cases||2089||109140|
Covid-19 Patient Management
|Dedicated COVID Health Centre status||7869||2012||5857|
|Dedicated COVID Care Centre status||544||160||384|
COVID-19 Testing Status
|RTPCR Tests Conducted Today||10129|
|Rapid antigen tests conducted today||12832|
|Total tests done so far||747109|
|Tests per million||39321|
- Total number of Containment Zones as on date–633
- Calls received in control room – 363
- Total number of calls dispatched to ambulances- 1076
- Total number of calls refused: Nil
- Hon’ble Chief Minister Delhi Chaired a meeting to review “COVID Deaths” •
- Chief Secretary Delhi chaired a meeting with Principal Secretary Home, Principal Secretary Health, Principal Secretary Revenue, DGHS, all DMs, DCPs and CDMOs of all districts regarding Modified COVID Response plan for Delhi.
- An order has been issued to all Health care facilities for updating status of availability of COVID -19 beds, ICU beds and Ventilators on real time basis.
- An order has been issued to carry out compulsory Rapid Antigen Testing of High Risk Group of individuals who visit the Health facilities.
- An order has been issued to set up the Rapid Antigen Testing Camps to ensure that the Special Surveillance Groups are tested on priority for their COVID-19 infection status.
- An order has been issued that Rapid antigen Detection Test will be offered by all Delhi Govt Dispensaries and Polyclinics from 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon on all working days to all eligible individuals
All figures are tentative, subject to change on receipt of additional information