GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI
Delhi State Health Bulletin _COVID -19 (No. 203 /September 23rd 2020)
- COVID-19 Positive Cases Status of last 24 hours
|Positivity Rate||6.23 %|
|Death Rate (Based on last 10 days data)||0.89 %|
- COVID-19 Patient Management
|Dedicated COVID Care Centre||8137||1913||4841 *|
|Dedicated COVID Health Centre||601||377||224|
*1383 beds of CCC are occupied by persons under quarantine including travelers who came ByVande Bharat Mission and Bubble flights
· COVID-19 Testing Status
|RTPCR/CBNAAT/True Nat tests conducted today||10359|
|Rapid antigen test conducted today||49221|
|Total tests done so far||2697333|
|Tests per million||141964|
- COVID-19 Positive Cases Status : Cumulative
|Cumulative Positive Cases||256789|
|Cumulative Positivity Rate||9.52 %|
|Case Fatality Rate||1.98 %|
- Total Number of Containment Zones as on date: 1987
- Calls received in Control Room: 163
- Total number of calls dispatched to ambulances: 1557
- Total number of calls refused: Nil
- Hon’ble Prime Minister chaired a meeting on COVID -19 situation with Chief Ministers and other dignitaries of seven states including Delhi.
- Hon’ble Health Minister, Delhi took a meeting with Medical Directors/ Medical Superintendents of all Delhi Govt. Hospitals to review the status of testing.
- Home Secretary, GOI took a meeting to review the management of COVID-19 situation in Delhi and NCR region.
- Chief Secretary, Delhi, took a review meeting of all District Magistrates on COVID-19 management.
- All figures are tentative, subject to change on receipt of additional information
HELPLINE NO. – 1031
Helpline for COVID positive patients- 1800-111-747 24×7 CONTROL ROOM NUMBERS: 22391014, 22302441,