GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI
Delhi State Health Bulletin _COVID – 19
(No. 247/ November 6th 2020)
- COVID-19 Positive Cases Status of last 24 hour
|Death Rate (Based on last 10 days data)||0.80%|
- COVID-19 Patient Management
*618 beds of CCC are occupied by persons under quarantine including travelers who came by Vande Bharat Mission and Bubble flights
|Dedicated Covid Care Centre||7887||992||6277|
|Dedicated Covid Health Centre||527||345||182|
|RTPCR/CBNAAT/TrueNat tests conducted today||15666|
|Rapid antigen test conducted today||43194|
|Total tests done so far||4991587|
|Tests per million||262715|
- COVID-19 Positive Cases Status : Cumulative
|Cumulative Positive Cases||423831|
|Cumulative Positivity Rate||8.49%|
|Case Fatality Rate||1.61%|
- Total Number of Containment Zones as on date: 3754
- Calls received in Control Room: 382
- Total number of calls dispatched to ambulances: 1789
- Total number of calls refused: Nil
- Hon’ble Health Minister, Delhi took a meeting with Medical Directors/ Medical Superintendents of all Delhi Govt. Hospitals to review the status of COVID-19.
- Chief Secretary, Delhi, took a review meeting of all District Magistrates on COVID-19 management.
- Additional Chief Secretary (Services) took a meeting of all three Delhi Municipal Corporations, New Delhi Medical Council and others to Review COVID-19 situation.
- An order has been issued to augment the availability of beds for COVID-19 patients in the 8 designated Delhi Govt Hospitals.
- An order has been issued to allocate 50 % of total beds capacity in 14 Pvt. Hospitals for treatment of COVID-19.
- All figures are tentative, subject to change on receipt of additional information
HELPLINE NO. – 1031
Helpline for COVID positive patients – 1800-111-747
24×7 CONTROL ROOM NUMBERS: 22391014, 22302441,