GOVERNMENT OF NATIONAL CAPITAL TERRITORY OF DELHI
HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE DEPARTMENT,
9TH LEVEL , A-WING, DELHI SECRETARIAT, IP ESTATE, NEW DELHI-110 002
PH: 011-2339 2017; FAX: 011-2339 2464; e-mail: email@example.com
NO.52/DGHS/PH-IV/COVID-19/2020/390-401 DATED: 18-03-2021
Subject: Minimum 6 Covid vaccination centres (CVCs) in each Delhi Govt Hospital
To accelerate the pace of vaccination, it is hereby ordered that all the Government hospitals under GNCT of Delhi shall increase the vaccination sites in their hospitals to at least six vaccination sites. Further, the hospitals shall depute two vaccinators at each of the new additional vaccination site, in their hospital to increase the total slots for vaccination at each sites to 200.
The above orders shall be implemented w.e.f 22.03.2020. Non compliance shall be viewed seriously.
This issues with the prior approval of the Pr. Secretary(H&FW).
(S M ALI)
- Director, DGHS, GNCTD
- Director, Directorate of Family Welfare, GNCTD
- All MS/MDs/Directors of the Hospitals, GNCTD
NO.52/DGHS/PH-IV/COVID-19/2020/ DATED: 18/03/2021
- Secretary to Lt. Governor, Delhi
- Addl. Secretary to Hon’ble Chief Minister , Delhi
- Secretary to Hon’ble Minister of Health, Delhi
- OSD to Chief Secretary, GNCT of Delhi
- Pr. Secretary(H&FW), GNCT of Delhi
- Secretary(H&FW), GNCT of Delhi
- Mission Director, Delhi State Health Mission (DSHM), Delhi
- System Analyst, H&FW for uploading the same on the website.
(S M ALI)